Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2015, 04:55 AM #22
Bad71
.... from the ashes

plays in the NXL
Bad71 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Bad71 plays in the APPA D3 division
New England Legacy is looking to fill it's two final spots for 2015 Foxball Minors

Requirements;

* Minimal 1 year in Xball/ Foxball/ Race-to format playing in the 1 or 2 position.
* Financial security to commit to an entire Foxball season.
* Ability and willingness to practice
* No Pro ranked or Foxball Majors rostered players. ( Meaning you must not be currently ranked PRO in APPA, be on a Foxball Majors roster, or a PSP Pro roster... in short, our OPEN position is filled)
* working gear is a must

Our History....

NE Legacy is a 2nd year Foxball team based out of Uncasville, CT. However, we are truly a New England team, with players from CT, RI,and MA.

Our rookie season saw us end the regular season 7-1, finishing 3rd Overall in Finals. With the full core of the team returning, we fully expect to make Finals yet again in 2015.

We strive to win, but we also strive to have fun, both ON and OFF the field.
There are NO team dues, although every player pays his own way.
There are no "sponsorship requirements"... "Run what ya Brung"
No intense practice regiment... we practice generally 2-3 times before each event, playing out of Warzone Paintball in RI.

If this interests you, contact me here, or at our Facebook page linked below.

Old 01-26-2015, 04:23 AM #23
jmcgarrell
Ginja!

plays in the NXL
jmcgarrell owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
jmcgarrell owns a Planet Eclipse CSR

Will be playing NEPL 3 Man, NPS 5 man, and Foxball Minors.

https://www.facebook.com/MassAssassinspaintball
jmcgarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 04:58 PM #24
davidianstyle

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
davidianstyle is playing at Living Legends VII
davidianstyle owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1

Exalted is holding tryouts for the second half of 2015 season! We are playing in foXball Minors as well as NPS 5-man events. We are looking for talented, dedicated, mature players with a passion for paintball. The tryout format will differ from past tryouts in that instead of holding a one-day dedicated tryout, we will ask that you practice with the team at a standard practice to see how well you play with and get along with team members. Coming to more sessions demonstrates dedication and commitment and acceptances will be announced as part of a rolling admission process.

Info about team:
  • Sponsorships from Paintball Wizard, Hustle Paintball, and HK Army
  • Facebook page, website, YouTube channel
  • Featured team on episode 180 of Behind the Bunker
  • Committed to branding a name for ourselves as an elite, well-known paintball team that plays well and plays honorably

Formats for 2015:

foXball Minors
  • 3 player spots
  • 1 coach spot
  • 1-2 staff spots
NPS 5-man D5
  • 3 player spots

Requirements for both leagues:
  • Self-equipped
  • Facebook account
  • Mature, responsible, team player and can represent Exalted in a positive light

Requirements for foXball:
  • 18+
  • APPA ranked D4 or above
  • Full time job
  • Provide own transportation
  • $100 Event entry fee + team dues
  • $150 Exalted HK Army Jersey

Requirements for NPS 5-man D5:
  • 10+
  • APPA ranked Beginner-D5
  • Parental consent + ability to fund hobby
  • Method of transportation to Warzone Paintball and Fox4 Paintball for tournaments/practices
  • $50 Event entry fee + team dues
  • $150 Exalted HK Army Jersey

Exalted Featured on Behind the Bunker - Episode 180 (August 25th, 2014)
Skip to 17:18

Sign-Up Form:
www.exaltedpaintball.com/tryout

Where/When
1st session: Fox 4 Paintball - Sunday, August 2nd @ 12pm
2nd session: Fox 4 Paintball - Sunday, September 13 @ 9am

To sign-up, please visit our website and fill out the tryout form accurately and completely.
*** Dates/times are subject to change!!! Please make sure to check back periodically for updates! ***

Facebook: www.facebook.com/exaltedpb

Last edited by davidianstyle : 09-08-2015 at 08:43 PM.
davidianstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:20 PM #25
martygriff23

martygriff23 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
martygriff23 plays in the APPA D4 division
martygriff23 supports Ninja Paintball
starting a team for nepl 5 man appa rank d4 or lower message me if intrested
martygriff23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 10:35 AM #26
Cambcook12

Starting a D5 3man team

Im starting a D5 3man team for these upcoming NEPL tournys during the summer. Only requirements are you MUST be able to play often ( consitent bases ) atleast 1-2 times a week.You MUST be able to play at the 3 Boston Paintball locations ( Chelsea, Ashland, Manyard. ) You MUST be able to pay your part in tournaments. Not going to do the whole tryout thing like some D5 teams do. Like its just D5 tryouts are little much considering the entire division are new players to tournament paintball. send me a message or text me at 781-929-2300 for a quick response. Thanks Guys
Cambcook12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:30 PM #27
raiderpaintball09

NE ELITE is returning for 2017 in need of players!

Northeast Elite was a 5man team that competed in fox4 and nepl 5man events from 2007 to 2009. The team disbanded and many of the players went on to play in the AXBL in 2009 for its final season with New Orleans Choppers. The core members are returning for 2017 and we are looking to add 3 to 4 solid players. We will be competing in Foxball, NEXL and NXL National events. Practice locations will include, winter rotations at Boston Paintball, Fox4 rotations and potentially practices outside of New England ( Maryland, NY, etc).

Events series include:
FOXBALL (Rookie/Minors)
NEXL/NEPL (D4)
NXL D4 (1-2 events)

Practice locations
Boston Paintball (Maynard, Chelsea)
Fox 4 (Upton, Ma)
Bolp Paintball ( Lee, NH)

Please PM me for more information and upcoming tryout information.

Last edited by raiderpaintball09 : 10-25-2016 at 03:35 PM.
raiderpaintball09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:57 PM #28
Jsan89

Any teams in florida?

Any Florida teams having any tryouts?
Jsan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:58 PM #29
andyschein
OcD

andyschein plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
andyschein owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
andyschein plays in the APPA D4 division
Hello everyone,
Frontier United is looking to fill out the remaining spots in both our minors and rookie rosters.
Last season we placed 2nd overall in the rookie division and now have decided to play both of the premier D3 and D4 xball divisions in the US.
If you are interested you must:
Be able to practice regularly at Lainway Paintball in Westtown NY
Be committed to a whole season
Willing to have fun
Willing to be successful

For the minors team we are looking for guys with experience and understand that the best 5 will play
For the rookies team we are looking for guys to prove themselves and to work hard while having fun.

Message me for details
andyschein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 04:09 PM #30
raiderpaintball09

NE Elite tryout/practice 4/23

NE ELITE is looking to add 1-2 players to round off the roster for the next event. We will be playing at BOLP paintball this sunday (April 23rd). Please PM me for more details.

NE ELITE competes in the NEPL D4 XBALL division.
raiderpaintball09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:11 AM #31
ajianaces

Getting back into paintball after a bit of a hiatus. Was previously very serious in tournament play, and grad school/starting a family caused me to take a break from the game. However, I would love to get a team going to hop in some rotations. I know it is a bit late in the 2017 season, but I was thinking we could try to play the final two Matts OPS tournaments of the year. Then we can create a full tournament schedule for 2018.

A bit about me:

My name is Anthony and I am 29 years old living in Western MA. As stated above, I used to be serious into tournament play before taking a break from paintball. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested. My e-mail is ajianaces@gmail.com

Thanks.

Last edited by ajianaces : 07-11-2017 at 08:17 AM.
ajianaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 07:17 PM #32
Eander80

2018 Phantom Troupe Recruiting

To all current free agents and free agents for next season. Phantom Troupe is currently looking for players to complete our roster for the 2018 season! Must be ranked D4 or higher, must have tournament Xball experience, and must have what it takes to commit to an entire season! PM me for more information! #phantomtroupepb

Eric

Eander80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:40 PM #33
cdmaderia

Hi,

My name is Chad. I am thinking about starting a team for 2019. I used to be Team Captain of Monster Effect, sponsored by Monster Paintball, back in 2007. I am currently 32 years old, and have a lot of playing experience. I started out in woods playing with a friend in 1997, and started playing tournaments in 2007 with Monster Effect. We played two seasons in D5 at Fox 4 Paintball. In 2010, we came back and played D4 for an unsponsored season. Been playing on and off ever since. Right now, I'm thinking Foxball Rookie. Is there anyone that would be interested in playing?

Thanks,

Chad
cdmaderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 05:22 PM #34
wixmxfive

starting a team for 2020

Hi,

My name is Chad. I know this is a little bit ahead of time, but I am thinking about starting a team for the 2020 season. I used to be Team Captain of Monster Effect, sponsored by Monster Paintball, back in 2007. I am currently 32 years old, and have a lot of playing experience. I started out in woods playing with a friend in 1997, and started playing tournaments in 2007 with Monster Effect. We played two seasons in D5 at Fox 4 Paintball and had a few podium finishes. In 2010, we came back and played D4 for an unsponsored season. Been playing on and off ever since. Right now, I would like to play X-ball, but not sure if either Foxball or the NEPXL. Is there anyone interested in playing? Like I said I know this is early, but I'd be interested in playing with people that are interested early and maybe hold a tryout. Please send me a PM or email c.maderia@outlook.com

Thanks,

Chad Maderia
c.maderia@outlook.com
wixmxfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 03:01 PM #35
wixmxfive

forming a team, tryouts?

Hi everyone. My name is Chad Maderia, and next to my last post, I am looking to start a team for the 2022 season. I have experience playing paintball since I was about 11 years old, and ran a team for 2 seasons playing from 2007-2008. This team would practice once a month except for event months. I'm very excited to play and would like to share the same excitement with others and play paintball. If you are interested please PM me or respond here.

Thanks,

Chad Maderia
c.maderia@me.com
781-462-8712
Old 01-19-2022, 09:56 AM #36
SpcFrag

Any teams in the SouthCoast area? New Bedford area etc?
SpcFrag is offline   Reply With Quote