Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-12-2017, 09:07 PM #1
Weaboo Jones

Official Autistic Rap Appreciation Thread V.1

What's up my fellow white *****s. The rap industry has been taken by storm by a great new sub-genre that is sure to make the panties moist, and bring all the boys to the yard. You know what I'm talking about, if you're getting ***** by the truckload, but if you aren't, and still have your dick in your hand, I am going to put you on my friends. Take notes, because once you start blaring this music in your 94' Civic, you're going to get your dick wet so many times it'll be like Noah's ark in them pants of yours.

So wipe off your bellies children, it's time to share our favorite tracks by some of our favorite Autistic Rap artists, I shall start with a few examples.

I don't get down much with Denzel Curry, he's like a silverback gorilla hellbent on making as much obnoxious noise as possible, but he is textbook autistic rap and sure to magnetize all nearby vaginas.

For bonus ***** slaying points, remember to only play the EXXxxtreme bass boosted variations of these songs. That way even the old grandmas (who have trouble hearing high frequencies) will spread their meat flaps for you. Take what you can get, I'm helping you out, beggars can't be choosers.
Weaboo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-05-2017, 06:18 PM #2
Weaboo Jones

Beware, continuous listening may in fact give you autism yourself. You wouldn't want that, would you?
Weaboo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:55 PM #3
snakeshooterx10
notnotALLCAPS

Lil Peepee died. It's been a sad past few days in the autistic rap world.