PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-22-2020, 09:55 PM #1
g3tinmyb3lly

g3tinmyb3lly is playing at Living Legends VII
g3tinmyb3lly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
No aftermarket triggers?

Want a new trigger for dsr but can’t find anything. Dye has nothing in stock on there store and websites like ans have m3 triggers and such but no dsr
g3tinmyb3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2020, 06:27 AM #2
Mr. Charlie

Check EBay or PM Cnoddings on here.

I don’t think there are any aftermarket Triggers but you might find a 3D printed Dye one.
Dye Whiteout M3s, Dye Black and Silver IM Pro DSR+, MacDev Aqua Camo Clone GTI, and Black Empire Resurrection Pump - Ninja SL2 77/4500 tanks with PowerHouse TKO Tank Regulators - Spyder Sonix with Empire Pure Energy 48/3000 - Jax Shredders - CRBN Paintball - Punisher’s PB
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 03:25 PM #3
mrnominguy

The only 'aftermarket' triggers i've seen are the Billywing 3D printed and aluminum triggers as well as an official Dye scythe style. Otherwise nobody has made anything notable. Personally i think the stock trigger is pretty nice as is, and if you don't like that, other dye triggers cover most preferences.
mrnominguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 09:30 PM #4
jsopa

Also doing the magnetic trigger mod worked wonderfully if you think you don't like the trigger pull it's another option to try. Will require ordering magnets and using super glue. Think I saw which magnets to order from a post in the forums.
jsopa is offline   Reply With Quote