Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-17-2005, 10:10 PM #1
trickytrix

trickytrix is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Feedback for trickytrix

Hello. Please leave feedback for any transactions you have had with me. Keep those balls flyin!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-17-2005, 11:12 PM #2
gregcarlisle

Just bought a Cyborg from this guy. He said he would ship it 2 day air, which I needed for a tournament and he did it even though it cost him over $50. The gun and extras arrived in better shape than he described. He said they were like new, but were so new that it did not even have wear on the bolt. Good seller. Quick to reply and does what he say he will do. Deal with this guy in total confidence.
Old 03-12-2005, 08:29 PM #3
IMPY~[e^A]
Boomswitch.

IMPY~[e^A] is a Supporting Member
IMPY~[e^A] is reppin' sidebar 4 life
IMPY~[e^A] has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
IMPY~[e^A] has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
A+, sent payment quickly and was very nice to deal with, probably one of the better pbnation traders, hope to deal with you in the future

adam
Old 04-26-2005, 09:14 PM #4
Boozer11378

Got an angel lcd off him. Great guy to deal with. Very reasonable person. Highly recommended.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:37 PM #5
Leveller
New Jack Hustler

Leveller is a Supporting Member
Get ready for reading guys...I was looking for a g7 and tricky hooked me up HARD CORE! Got a MINT g7 from him along with a reloader B for a good price. The deal went smooth as a babys *** and I had the marker in 3 days! I call that fast shipping! Now heres the good part. The marker was like new...swear to god this guy did not play with this at all (he claimed it was used...) I have never had this good an experience buying from anyone online (and if you look at my feed...I buy alot) He also forgot to mention that the reloader had a brand new zientram delrin drive cone!!! I mean...what more could anyone ask for from a seller. Fast, reliable, friendly, honest. I could go on forever. All PBN'ers take notice...This is the definition of the word seller. Thanks bunch bro, And I will do business with him again.

-LEV-