Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2021, 01:29 AM #1
dak22
 
 
dak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: illinois
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Thumbs up Bob Long SS G6R F/S

I picked this G6R up unexpectedly buy I don't need it anymore because of my own personal one. I've gone over the marker to see if there are any major problems. I also haven't taken or used it on the field to ensure it's in great condition.

Don't be hesitant to PM me for additional info or pics.


Marker: Bob Long Signature Series G6R


Color: Gloss Black

Condition: 9/10

Upgrades: Tech T ram, Tech T hush bolt, Lp Poppit. Does not come with the stock items replaced by these upgrades.


What it comes with: 2 soft cases, spare o-rings, 2 piece .685 bob long barrel, 2C eyes. Board is Frenzy 5.1.


Problems: Front block breech wear. I haven't seen it cause problems going over the marker. Minor scratches like on the Reg and body. Soft Jewel on the feedneck is missing. These problems can be seen on the pics as well.

Bob long soft case has a tear and zipper handle broken. It's still usable and I've included another case if that's not enough.


Price: 900 OBO. Price includes US shipping but not fees or international delivery

Trades: Not looking to trade unless it's for a ripper/dragon G6r gloss black, which I'll add of course.


Pics:






Problems:








Last edited by dak22 : 08-12-2021 at 12:50 AM.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2021, 09:27 AM #2
Rainingbrass
 
 
Rainingbrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Rainingbrass owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Rainingbrass owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Rainingbrass supports Ninja Paintball
Rainingbrass owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
550
Rainingbrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 03:39 PM #3
dak22
 
 
dak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: illinois
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainingbrass View Post
550
No

Last edited by dak22 : 08-11-2021 at 03:42 PM.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 09:32 PM #4
Rainingbrass
 
 
Rainingbrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Rainingbrass owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Rainingbrass owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Rainingbrass supports Ninja Paintball
Rainingbrass owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
900 obo �� and doesn’t even have a thumb drive pillow bolt.
Rainingbrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 12:34 AM #5
dak22
 
 
dak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: illinois
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainingbrass View Post
900 obo �� and doesnít even have a thumb drive pillow bolt.
So you lowball and offer 550 instead? LOL

My offer is OBO. I'm more than willing to negotiate. Don't waste my time with such offers.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 02:36 AM #6
AirAssault
 
 
AirAssault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: USA
AirAssault is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
AirAssault owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dak22 View Post
So you lowball and offer 550 instead? LOL

My offer is OBO. I'm more than willing to negotiate. Don't waste my time with such offers.
I see 71 positive transactions and you don't know how negotiations work? He put out a number... if you don't like it counter him....if he doesn't like it he'll move on.
__________________
03 Immortal Viking
Uber Ion
AirAssault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 03:54 AM #7
dak22
 
 
dak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: illinois
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirAssault View Post
I see 71 positive transactions and you don't know how negotiations work? He put out a number... if you don't like it counter him....if he doesn't like it he'll move on.
Negotiations also don't involve insulting the seller by publicly posting said marker isn't worth the price.

Make an offer and move on. If the price isn't right, then let the seller make that decision as time moves on. Don't post such a critique just because your offer got rejected.

Saying how a much marker should cost is just waste of everyone's time. It just clutters up the seller's thread with useless information.

Notice how almost none of the threads in B/S/T here have posters saying how said marker should cost this amount instead of what the seller is asking?

He made an offer, I said no. Instead of moving on, he proceeds to say my item isn't worth the price. That's a no-no in any BST.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 07:07 AM #8
Rainingbrass
 
 
Rainingbrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Rainingbrass owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Rainingbrass owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Rainingbrass supports Ninja Paintball
Rainingbrass owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by dak22 View Post
Negotiations also don't involve insulting the seller by publicly posting said marker isn't worth the price.

Make an offer and move on. If the price isn't right, then let the seller make that decision as time moves on. Don't post such a critique just because your offer got rejected.

Saying how a much marker should cost is just waste of everyone's time. It just clutters up the seller's thread with useless information.

Notice how almost none of the threads in B/S/T here have posters saying how said marker should cost this amount instead of what the seller is asking?

He made an offer, I said no. Instead of moving on, he proceeds to say my item isn't worth the price. That's a no-no in any BST.

Ok since you put it like that.... 575.
Rainingbrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 07:49 PM #9
dak22
 
 
dak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: illinois
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainingbrass View Post
Ok since you put it like that.... 575.
No

Last edited by dak22 : 08-18-2021 at 07:51 PM.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 01:52 AM #10
Fern420
 
 
Join Date: May 2021
No offense but your asking to deal with strictly trolls by essentially putting up a not even fully built g6r over 600 let alone 900.... I have 600 on it, before you say this is an insult please research and look what these are going for... They are 550 on mazens for fully built tech t examples with a quarentee... I am offering you 50 dollars above market because she seems very clean.. not trying to beat you up pal it's just that half rippers are going for 900 in groups, these go from anywhere from 400-550 all day
Fern420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 05:11 AM #11
dak22
 
 
dak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: illinois
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern420 View Post
No offense but your asking to deal with strictly trolls by essentially putting up a not even fully built g6r over 600 let alone 900.... I have 600 on it, before you say this is an insult please research and look what these are going for... They are 550 on mazens for fully built tech t examples with a quarentee... I am offering you 50 dollars above market because she seems very clean.. not trying to beat you up pal it's just that half rippers are going for 900 in groups, these go from anywhere from 400-550 all day
https://mazenspb.com/shop/bob-long-g6r-3/

This is the same type of G6R and color I'm selling that mazens put up and sold. He put it at 799 with more or less the same tech t stuff as mine. That is nowhere near 550 like you claimed at all.

799 from mazens is a lot closer to my OBO price than your offer or others here.

400-550 is 2k11/non-oled+non-knob ASA range. No offense, but maybe you need to do more research if I can find such links to disprove your claims.

Last edited by dak22 : 08-20-2021 at 08:15 AM.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 08:26 AM #12
XxJKATxX
Legit As They Come
 
XxJKATxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond,VA
Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
XxJKATxX owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
XxJKATxX owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
XxJKATxX supports Team VICIOUS
XxJKATxX is an NCPA National Champion
XxJKATxX has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
XxJKATxX owns a Planet Eclipse LVR
Quote:
Originally Posted by dak22 View Post
https://mazenspb.com/shop/bob-long-g6r-3/

This is the same type of G6R and color I'm selling that mazens put up and sold. He put it at 799 with more or less the same tech t stuff as mine. That is nowhere near 550 like you claimed at all.

799 from mazens is a lot closer to my OBO price than your offer or others here.

400-550 is 2k11/non-oled+non-knob ASA range. No offense, but maybe you need to do more research if I can find such links to disprove your claims.
Purchased a Stratus Cut 2k12 for 450 with all the Tech T goodies this week. Granted it needed a rebuild but that is no big deal, IMO deal of the week. G6r's have gone back up price-wise. 900 is a spooky price on this on this but if mazen's can sell at $800 why not you be around the same ballpark.
__________________
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/user/XxJkatxX

160R,Trex Victory,DM7
Virtue Spire 3/FS 88/W Powerhouse Reg,
^Changes so much does not even matter XD

East Carolina Paintball Team Alumni
2015 NCPA National Champion Class AA
XxJKATxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 11:06 AM #13
dak22
 
 
dak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: illinois
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJKATxX View Post
Purchased a Stratus Cut 2k12 for 450 with all the Tech T goodies this week. Granted it needed a rebuild but that is no big deal, IMO deal of the week. G6r's have gone back up price-wise. 900 is a spooky price on this on this but if mazen's can sell at $800 why not you be around the same ballpark.
And I picked up a luxe X at 750 when they were going for 1000+ about 1 and 1/2 years ago. You didn't see me go into luxe x ads here and say their marker was overpriced because I got a good deal.

Again the point is to respect the seller and move on if you don't like his price. Let the seller make adjustments accordingly. If you're going to be critical, then don't make it obvious to where a counterpoint can easily be provided with a link.

Being 100 around mazens means more or less the same ballpark. I never said I was firm at 900. Even then it's a lot closer than 550-600 some people were pointing out here.

Again my price is OBO and I'm more than willing to negotiate via pm's.

Last edited by dak22 : 08-20-2021 at 04:06 PM.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 06:55 PM #14
Fern420
 
 
Join Date: May 2021
I just purchased the silver black one with full tech t build for 550...
Fern420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 06:57 PM #15
Fern420
 
 
Join Date: May 2021
And again I wasn't disrespectful whatsoever, I gave a more than fair offer on the marker and was letting u know why everyone was beating u down on it
Fern420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 07:04 PM #16
Fern420
 
 
Join Date: May 2021
And since you do not understand basic English let me explain this slowly again,mazens sells his guns after a shop tech goes over them and they are guaranteed... That is top of market, what you seem to be missing is the fact that you are 200 over that for no apparent reason..
Fern420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 07:07 PM #17
Fern420
 
 
Join Date: May 2021
Was just trying to help u actually get this marker sold and offer a fair number, I've scooped 2 up this week I'm well aware what they are priced at, again I have 600 on it pm me if the price is right for you
Fern420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 09:37 PM #18
dak22
 
 
dak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: illinois
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern420 View Post
I just purchased the silver black one with full tech t build for 550...
And again I've purchased markers below their value as well.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 09:38 PM #19
dak22
 
 
dak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: illinois
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern420 View Post
And again I wasn't disrespectful whatsoever, I gave a more than fair offer on the marker and was letting u know why everyone was beating u down on it
You're being disrespectful when I can provide a link to counter your claim.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 09:39 PM #20
dak22
 
 
dak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: illinois
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern420 View Post
And since you do not understand basic English let me explain this slowly again,mazens sells his guns after a shop tech goes over them and they are guaranteed... That is top of market, what you seem to be missing is the fact that you are 200 over that for no apparent reason..
You don't seem to understand basic english if I can provide a link to dispute your claim. You said Mazens had them at 550. I literally gave you a link from Mazens with the same marker at 800. That's a 250 difference.

Not being from Mazens doesn't mean having to accept a 250 difference.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 09:40 PM #21
dak22
 
 
dak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: illinois
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern420 View Post
Was just trying to help u actually get this marker sold and offer a fair number, I've scooped 2 up this week I'm well aware what they are priced at, again I have 600 on it pm me if the price is right for you
Let me quote the rules for the BST:

Quote:
2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
Quote:
3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
Again you're not trying to help if you're posting things that can easily be disproven while not following the rules.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups


Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump