PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 02-19-2017, 06:54 PM #1
Meest00gt

Old School Freak Factory Imp parts and Trilogy Pro Autococker

Alright, as the titles states, I have some misc. Imp parts up for sale as well as a Trilogy Pro I'm looking to sell. I'll also have a separate thread for the Trilogy with more pictures of just the marker.

For the Freak Factory Imp parts I'm not entirely sure all the details. The back story is, I had the marker for a little over a year, bought it with several upgrades including a bolt, board, and a few other things, but it came with the originals packed with it, which I never used. So they were packed away, now I recently moved, and discovered these parts.

What I believe I have:

-Original Impulse Board
-Original Bolt & Pin
-Freak Factory Extender Cap
-Freak Factory Front Grip
-Chicago Evil Barrel Sleeve (Not sure the technically correct terminology)

Everything appears to be in good condition. The barrel sleeve is well worn, but I never used it myself. The original red impulse parts appear to be in very good condition. Again, I never used any of this, and the marker has long since been sold. I just have no purpose for them.

The Trilogy Pro is not cosmetically perfect by any means, I do have several pictures. I also have all barrel backs to go with it. I bought it in non-working order and got it up and running with a little help from MNPro Paintball, locally. It saw light use as a backup/spare for friends and the fiance, but she would like something a little newer, so I need to sell it before I can replace it. I would be open to trades potentially on it.

Prices:

For all of the impulse items, maybe a few bucks +shipping. I know there is a very limited amount of people who may want it, and honestly I'd just be happy for it to go to someone who may be looking.

Trilogy Pro- Asking $85 + Shipping

Everything is sold AS IS, I do my best to detail everything as thoroughly as possible, and I'm always open to questions. Thank you!
Meest00gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2017, 11:01 PM #2
Junglepeanut

PM on the way
Junglepeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 11:38 AM #3
Meest00gt

Impulse parts SOLD
Meest00gt is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.