Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 12-14-2016, 05:29 AM #1
tigar19
IYAOYAS - NE Enforcers

tigar19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thumbs up SOLD - J4 Torque LE(gloss black and gloss lime) for sale only

My J4 Torque STS (Stacked Tube Spool) is for sale only as is. I do not need any more paintball gear.

It is considered Limited Edition because gloss was an option offered only to their first customers.

I just got it back from the factory tuned and with all of the updated parts. This marker has seen only one day of rec ball play, so it looks like new without a scratch anywhere.

It shoots soooo smooth and it is so easy to run a barrel swab through it. You will be impressed.

It comes with everything it would new: tools, barrel bag, tub of grease, spare parts, and charging cord. It will include the Virtue front grip cover ($8.50). I had the barrel Freak bored ($45), but it will not come with the Freak insert in the picture.

Brand new this goes for $800, but I am offering it to you for $OLD shipped. Also, I am out of town the last week of December.

I am out of paint, but below is a video of me dry firing it in my garage. Sooo quiet!

The board light is on

Down the chamber

Side view

Barrel tip (no scratches)

Freak bored barrel (will not come with insert)

Last edited by tigar19 : 12-22-2016 at 03:30 PM.
tigar19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2016, 07:28 AM #2
aimeagle21
Shooting people 4 fun

has been a member for 10 years
aimeagle21 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
aimeagle21 plays in the APPA D4 division
Lol! Bump
COLORS PAINTBALL Fremont Michigan!
Old style trust
aimeagle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 10:40 AM #3
tigar19
IYAOYAS - NE Enforcers

Come on man, don't just laugh at my thread. Make me an offer!
Old 12-17-2016, 10:20 AM #4
hoot1

hoot1 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Not trying to be rude but I think he was laughing at your price. Unfortunately for you and the others who have purchased these, they have had a bad track record. When you get some paint make a shooting video shooting paint. Please shoot over a chrono. I might be interested if the price is right. I like trying different markers. These did intrigue me when they came out. I truly hope J4 got all of the bugs worked out of these. I believe they have great potential. If not me good luck with selling.

Markers, Alien Deception, 1 of 16 PB4A Geo3, 1 of 10 SL Alien Independence, 1 of 5 Alien Army Invasion, (2) 2012 Alien Invasion, KP3, Traccer, Tippman Pro Carbine, 2001 Shocktech Hook up Autococker, Automag.
hoot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 12:07 AM #5
Paintballwizard88

Paintballwizard88 supports Ninja Paintball
J4 Torque LE(gloss black and gloss lime)

PM you. Thanks.
Paintballwizard88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 07:52 AM #6
os2k

os2k owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
os2k supports DLX Technology
os2k supports Shocker RSX
os2k supports Ninja Paintball
Did you had the chance to compare it to a deception ?
os2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 09:14 AM #7
tigar19
IYAOYAS - NE Enforcers

Quote:
Originally Posted by os2k View Post
Did you had the chance to compare it to a deception ?
No, but I have shot a Mini, Axe, Geo 2, and T2 pump. This thing shoots ridiculously smooth.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:51 AM #8
chylly

Always intrigued by these, but as stated horrible track record. Also met a few of the guys who were a part of the original development of it.
chylly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:13 AM #9
ironyusa
John - conscious paradox

ironyusa works for a Paintball manufacturer
If you consider trades, LMK. You'd have to add a little because I have a friend who just picked one up dirt cheap then sent the gun in for ~3 months and it still has FSDO issues. I'm willing to take a chance regardless.

DYE
ironyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 12:32 PM #10
tigar19
IYAOYAS - NE Enforcers

J4 discovered the issues, made the adjustments, and this time thoroughly tested them out before returning customer markers.

This is one of the few startups who decided not to throw in the towel when things got tough. It did cause delays, but they are in it for the long haul. They recently mentioned on FB, they are working on a second batch of markers to put up for sale.
Old 12-22-2016, 03:27 PM #11
Rebel4x4kid
Team Carnage

plays in the NXL
 plays in the NXL 2
Rebel4x4kid posts videos on PbNation
Gone to me

Rebel4x4kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 03:29 PM #12
tigar19
IYAOYAS - NE Enforcers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4x4kid View Post
Gone to me
Winner!!
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.