Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-08-2016, 03:54 PM #1
Intern1

Intern1 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Intern1 is Legendary
Intern1 supports Ninja Paintball
Vicious build

It took three years to complete this build and I really feel that it worth the wait. This not the first cocker that I have built, but it is the first gun that I got anodized. I really couldn't be happier with how this gun turned out. I'm not a huge fan of tournament paintball, but I have always like Vicious. I think they are great group of players, and have a great story. Definitely worthy of being the theme of my first full custom build.

I got a vicious body a while back, and I starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, so I am putting this thread together. I still have a few things to pick up, like a few more barrel backs, FLE feedneck, and Inception hammer. Then it will be ano time!!!!

This is how I got the gun originally. No barrel or stock goodies. Just a perfect blank canvas.

Then after a couple months I had the chance to pick up a vicious body. Vicious has always been one of my favorite teams, so I was really stoked that I was able to snag one. I also got a Stella barrel and two backs as well.

Picked up a 45 frame from Inception at cup from Simon himself. These frames are incredible. I highly recommend picking one up. I also added an AKA sidewinder reg and PE pops ASA.

I then got the last couple pieces. Inception FLE feedneck, Inception aluminum detent covers, and Inception ASA.

Finally the moment you have all been waiting for. The anodizing was done by Blizzard anodizing. It is their ecto splash pattern. I also wanted to make sure the Vicious milling stood out, and didn't get lost in the anodizing, so I told them to pick a surprise fourth color to highlight the Vicious logo. They picked teal, which I think really makes the logo pop. Another interesting thing about the accent color is like I said I told Blizzard to surprise me a random accent color, and as it turns out teal is actually the color for ovarian cancer which my mom was diagnosed with eight years ago, so not only does it really make the logo stand out, but there is a little bit of sentimental value there as well.

(the ano is gloss, but doesn't look as glossy because of how humid it is here in Florida. The gun kept getting a lot of condensation on it. I will try and update the thread with better pics when i get them.)

Also, I would like to shout out Dustin Parmley at Indiana autococker repair for assembling and tuning the gun. He did an amazing job and had a very quick turnaround time.

Last edited by Intern1 : 07-28-2019 at 03:31 PM.
Intern1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2016, 01:28 PM #2
CreightonBaller
Jake - Omaha VICIOUS

CreightonBaller is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
CreightonBaller supports Team VICIOUS
CreightonBaller supports Empire
sick

Inception Designs * Exalt Paintball

"Originally posted by John: I mean, I can tell you to "drink bleach" if it will make you feel more at home."

"The swim is a warm-up....the run is where Ironman dreams go to die."
CreightonBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:18 PM #3
Intern1

Intern1 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Intern1 is Legendary
Intern1 supports Ninja Paintball
Build completion bump

Intern1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 06:43 AM #5
custommatt

has been a member for 10 years