Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 10-23-2016, 11:03 PM #1
Evil Rocky

has been a member for 10 years
Evil Rocky supports Ninja Paintball
Macdev Clone 5 FS W/Updated valve

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have a red and black clone 5 and it has been good to me and had some issues earlier this year and it was all fixed by Macdev USA and I placed a new Aluminum valve for tighter tolerances. I was going to get gold bolt, but my FPS went down and had to increase my HPR in order to get it the FPS original bolt was at so decided not to get it. So in order to skew this is a Clone5s is to buy Gold bolt and purge system.

Gun works amazing and has zero problems. Was used today and shot case and a half with zero problems.

Looking to sell only at the the moment and looking for SOLDpay pal and shipped and I eat fees and shipping.

If offer a trade is gtek160R plus cash or a 3.1/5 plus cash

Gun will come with case, one rebuild, stock barrel with 2 inserts.

Rules
* I don't ship first, please see my feedback
* Please post and then PM me
* If have an issue, post and then PM me and will fix it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1667.JPG (640.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1604.JPG (586.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1606.JPG (640.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1607.JPG (593.3 KB, 10 views)
Max Gerhard #1 fan!!!

Last edited by Evil Rocky : 10-27-2016 at 10:24 PM.
Evil Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-26-2016, 11:53 AM #2
r_stone_d

My offer is $650 same plan, you pay shipping and fees, its all i got.
r_stone_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 10:56 PM #3
MonstaJ
Los Angeles California

post for feedback
MonstaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.