Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-16-2016, 10:04 AM #1
flyingfinbar

Old school cocker.

Here's my old marker! It hasn't been gassed up in well over a decade. It's an old school right hand feed autococker. Has a bunch of upgrades, but the body, frame, and vertical reg are all stock. What is something like this worth? It's definitely dusty, and I'm sure it needs a complete overhaul, but it's a pretty cool piece of paintball history.

flyingfinbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-17-2016, 05:36 PM #2
flyingfinbar

Any idea what she's worth?
Old 02-17-2016, 07:00 PM #3
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one

has been a member for 10 years
tlmiller has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
She is an older one. Definitely pre-2k, definitely post '96 (ball detent). Sadly, no idea on value, haven't kept up with cockers for a long time.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 11:27 PM #4
flyingfinbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmiller View Post
She is an older one. Definitely pre-2k, definitely post '96 (ball detent). Sadly, no idea on value, haven't kept up with cockers for a long time.
Thanks for the info!

I'm curious if there's any collector value to it, as it is pretty old and, with a few exceptions, pretty stockish.

Anyone?
Old 02-18-2016, 10:04 PM #5
sweetxc654

sweetxc654 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
You would hard pressed to get a $100 out of it unless the grips are real wood they could be worth something
sweetxc654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 04:00 PM #6
flyingfinbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxc654 View Post
You would hard pressed to get a $100 out of it unless the grips are real wood they could be worth something
They are real wood, and they're my favorite part of the gun, haha. There's a small piece chipped off underneath, but you can't see/feel it unless you're looking for it. Thanks for the info!
Old 02-19-2016, 04:55 PM #7
waffles2
Show Out

has been a member for 10 years
waffles2 is an NCPA player
The wood grips can bring in $40. That's a PMI Perfect barrel.....which shoot really well. If you can verify that it is aluminum, and not ceramic, there is someone on MCB looking for one.

Last edited by waffles2 : 02-19-2016 at 04:55 PM. Reason: poop
waffles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 08:43 PM #8
flyingfinbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffles2 View Post
The wood grips can bring in $40. That's a PMI Perfect barrel.....which shoot really well. If you can verify that it is aluminum, and not ceramic, there is someone on MCB looking for one.
Unfortunately, i believe it is ceramic...or "ceramik," as PMI calls it. Too bad! I'm not looking to get a lot for it, but a PB-related trade would be sweet

Thanks for the help!