Tracker
Patient Zero

Tracker is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Tracker has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Tracker supports Ninja Paintball
Gloss Black 04 APL viking

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
i also have this posted in the electronic forum, for the sake of visibility, but it definitely belongs here more

i just dont play like i used to, and i really wasnt positive i NEEDED this gun when i bought it, and i just recently bought a new toy that will be replacing this one in my stable

its one of only a handful that jared ever milled (like 5 or less last time i asked)

when i got it, i replaced the cartridge back (it was scratched) the feedneck (i didnt like it) and the grips, it has since had the WAS 2.0 board switched for an ebisu, and the trigger swapped out for a Acid custom i had bought years previously. as of now the only marks on the gun are on the bolt pin, which, if i had a spare, they would be gone as well

everything is in working order. could definitely use to be shot excessively for the sake of getting the gun broken in, most of the o-rings are new

i know the value on these has declined some over the years, but this is one of the few "really nice" ones out there, it has EVERYTHING milled, from the frame, to the tray, it also has quad detents

Gloss Black 16" UL barrel included, also i was having a barrel modified that would fit it perfectly (looks wise), but its not done, and im not sure when it will be, it can be mailed to you after the fact, if you want it. or i can keep it. im good with either way.

theres a few pics to show what im working with, they res of the pics are located here
APL Viking gallery

that price includes everything you see pictured including a DC thin tray, a dust clear Darkworks, an adapter for the eyes to allow the use of an ego board (frenzy frame) the white one is an adapter for RF chips, the original WAS 2.0 board, and the original modified razer trigger that came with it..

video is here, my camera person didnt know how to focus the thing, so ill need to redo it. but its better than nothing. definitely not my best for video work

and this is GONE!, sold/traded.. mostly sold with a splash of traded

Tracker

Last edited by Tracker : 11-03-2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: SOLD
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-27-2014, 10:28 PM #2
Tracker
Patient Zero

added a very crummy video, also picked up a 16" Ul barrel to include, will take new pictures when the barrel comes in

Tracker

Last edited by Tracker : 10-31-2014 at 11:56 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:31 PM #3
Mystile

Mystile plays in the PSP
Mystile plays in the APPA D3 division
Mystile supports Empire
Mystile is All In
Open to trades at all or just looking for cash?
Old 10-28-2014, 06:25 PM #4
Tracker
Patient Zero

i will take trades that i can sell, or trades that i can sell plus cash

Tracker
Old 11-02-2014, 01:41 PM #5
Munkieismad

Awesome marker! Dropped you a PM sir, definitely interested.
Munkieismad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 02:05 PM #6
Tracker
Patient Zero

replied, definitely interested as well
Old 11-03-2014, 06:04 PM #7
Tracker
Patient Zero

and this is GONE!, sold/traded.. mostly sold with a splash of traded
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.