PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-20-2014, 01:20 AM #1
Garminguru

PMI Tracer $50 Shipped

I have a PMI Tracer in very good shape I will sell for $50 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.
It has a bottom line and some kind of an aftermarket brass type barrel. The sight rail is still intact and overall the marker is at least an 8 out of 10 in my opinion. It shoots great with no leaks. It will "roll out" with smaller bore paint but the nail polish mod may fix that.
I do not have one of them smart phones to upload pics with, nor do I have a paypal account. I am an old school baller pushing 50 years old so just know you will be getting a great old school marker.
If a pic is that big of a deal to you, heck, in a few days if this does not sell, if your feedback is good enough, I will ship it to you before you pay.
Payment will be required in the form of a Postal M.O.
Garminguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2014, 01:08 AM #2
wade live
I get it with the G6R.

Trracer I'll take it!

I'll take it!!! I just sent you a private message with all my contact information. Thank you.
wade live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:22 AM #3
Garminguru

I am going to leave it up a few days longer to see if someone wants to pay for it first before I ship. If you want to, it is yours. It does have the side arms for fastening the pump handle down.
Old 08-23-2014, 12:18 AM #4
wade live
I get it with the G6R.

Trracer

I'll buy it if it's the one I'm thinking of. You have no way to send a photo over to me? Text or email? Please PM me your contact info as well. A number to reach you along with your full mailing address... Thank man!
Old 08-23-2014, 01:21 PM #5
Garminguru

You may think this is bogus, but literally, I do not own a smart phone. My wife and I use one of those straight talk home phones for the house and we each have a tracphone that we rarely use. The bill comes out to about an average of $30 a month total for all three phones.
Granted, if you use a cell phone much, these tracphones will be much more expensive in the long run but we don't use them hardly ever. My daughter got her bill the other day and I think it was like $90 for a month.
Now that you mention it, if you will PM me your number, if she comes by later, I can get her to shoot you a couple of pics.
It is secured by the sides though like you were asking, that is rather obvious.
Let me shoot you the pics later if I see her, then you can decide. I will require a Postal MO as payment because no, I do not mess with paypal.
I will give you my # if you want to call me.
Old 08-23-2014, 02:10 PM #6
Garminguru

I pmed you my home # Wade.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:54 PM #7
Garminguru

Picture text sent Wade.
Old 08-23-2014, 11:38 PM #8
Garminguru

Going to Wade guys pending his picture approval I sent him.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:53 AM #9
wade live
I get it with the G6R.

Got it!! Sold to me!!
Old 08-25-2014, 07:43 PM #10
Garminguru

Mailed today! I sent you the tracking #.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:46 PM #11
Garminguru

Your Tracer is delivered, still looking for the M.O though. Let me know if you are happy with it.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:04 PM #12
Garminguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garminguru View Post
Your Tracer is delivered, still looking for the M.O though. Let me know if you are happy with it.
My daughter gave me your text reply, thanks.
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.