Old 03-23-2013, 07:44 PM #1
pballer 96

pballer 96 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
pballer 96 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballer 96 plays in the APPA D4 division
Small Gear Sale! Must See!!!

RULES:
1) These items are for sale only so don't offer trades!
2) No Lowballs
3) You better have some good feedback if you think I'm going to ship first.
4) Be respectful

Today I have some gear I need to get rid of because I'm in dyer need of cash. Everything is in good condition and is taken care of. Prices will be fair and semi firm, but offer the worst I could do is say no. I have three different goggle, a tank, a pod pack, and a pair of pants I need gone so help me out and buy some stuff.

First: Ninja 45/45 grey ghost with over 4 years hydro left. It is basically brand new it was used about 5 times if that.

Price: $110

Second: Empire Events with burnt orange lens. They are in good condition and also come with a clear lens not pictured.

Price: $45

Third: Dye I4 goggles in decent condition. They come with the carrying bag original box and a second clear lens not pictured.

Price: $50

Fourth: JT ProFlexs in decent condition. They are double strapped, one money strap and one plain black strap. They have the double thick foam ears and come with a smoke lens not pictured. (The white bottom is spray painted white)

Price: GONE

Fifth: Dye Attack Pack in good condition, it was used for half a season and the elastic and velcro is still great.

Price: GONE

Finally: Dye C12 Pants worn about 5 times, great condition size Medium/Large.

Price: $95

Heres a picture of everything, the Ego is not for sale that is pictured above.

You guys can PM for information, pictures, or pricing. Help me out guys! I need the cash!

Last edited by pballer 96 : 03-30-2013 at 03:51 AM.
pballer 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2013, 11:03 PM #2
sp1jp

sp1jp owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ninja + tank

double post my bad

Last edited by sp1jp : 03-23-2013 at 11:06 PM.
sp1jp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:04 PM #3
sp1jp

sp1jp owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pmed
sp1jp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:43 AM #4
Llaser

Where do u live how much for i4?
Llaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:40 PM #5
djcloxyde
I'm your huckleberry.

has been a member for 10 years
Posting for feedback
djcloxyde is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.