Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2012, 09:13 PM #1
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
New Thread

Last edited by Ryan10 : 09-06-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Ryan10 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2012, 09:14 PM #2
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Reserved
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 12:11 AM #3
YeloSno
Gen on Facebook
 
YeloSno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Snore*Cal
Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
trades for hybrid grips (of it'll fit on 06 speed, gotta ask) and the BL Xpress drive?

Also, trades for the JDS STD?

Have unposted flex parts and an Iphone 3g w/otterbox.
__________________
YeloSno is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 10:25 AM #4
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno
trades for hybrid grips (of it'll fit on 06 speed, gotta ask) and the BL Xpress drive?

Also, trades for the JDS STD?

Have unposted flex parts and an Iphone 3g w/otterbox.
Grips won't fit on the 06 speeds.

Won't sell Asa until I sell the g7 fly.

JDS STD LPR - MT Force Fly Parts or Cash.
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 12:34 AM #5
visnqst23
Marballizer Hurt My Pride
 
visnqst23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Anderson, IN
visnqst23 is playing at Living Legends VII
visnqst23 is playing at Living Legends VIII
visnqst23 is playing at Living Legends IX
visnqst23 is playing at Living Legends X
visnqst23 supports Ninja Paintball
Message sent
visnqst23 is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 01:15 AM #6
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by visnqst23
Message sent
Pm'd you back.
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 10:20 AM #7
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by visnqst23
Message sent
New Detents, Screws Kit, and eye ribbon cover SOLD to you!!!!!!!
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 11:35 PM #8
Moonboot
XCAPE
 
Moonboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: OHIO
 has been a member for 10 years
Moonboot supports Bob Gurnsey
Moonboot is Legendary
Moonboot supports Shocker RSX
Moonboot supports Ninja Paintball
pm me about the master tech exhaust flow stems please.
__________________
Adrenaline #21
OSUPB ALUMNI
TRUST 14+/0-
Moonboot is offline  
Old 06-11-2012, 10:20 AM #9
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonboot
pm me about the master tech exhaust flow stems please.
Pm'd you.
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-13-2012, 10:29 PM #10
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
ALL the parts are now available to buy!!!!!
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-14-2012, 07:35 PM #11
delnmelb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
pmd
delnmelb is offline  
Old 06-14-2012, 07:46 PM #12
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by delnmelb
pmd
Pm'd back.
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-17-2012, 08:52 AM #13
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
( 1 ) MT Stem SOLD to Moonboot!!!!!!!!
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 07:23 PM #14
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Bob Long Xpress Gear Drive Dust Black ASA SOLD to AustinHembo!!!!!!
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 08:59 PM #15
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Updated pic is up!
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-21-2012, 03:37 PM #16
AngelKeeper
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
those look like G7 length bolts, correct? no pre-g7 soft faces left?

Whats the condition of that g7 frame?
AngelKeeper is offline  
Old 06-21-2012, 03:47 PM #17
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKeeper
those look like G7 length bolts, correct? no pre-g7 soft faces left?

Whats the condition of that g7 frame?
They are g7 fly bolts. Sorry, no more pre g7 bolts. You got my last one.

I would say about the g7 frame with a rating 8 of 10. It has some nicks from the previous user. I was going to anno it but my project is heading a different direction.
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-21-2012, 04:03 PM #18
AngelKeeper
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan10 View Post
I would say about the g7 frame with a rating 8 of 10. It has some nicks from the previous user. I was going to anno it but my project is heading a different direction.
Yeah, aesthetic condition makes no difference as long as the necessities are there...

Comes with nothing but the bare frame? What about the TPR for the back of the grip? can't see it in the picture...
AngelKeeper is offline  
Old 06-21-2012, 05:04 PM #19
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKeeper

Yeah, aesthetic condition makes no difference as long as the necessities are there...

Comes with nothing but the bare frame? What about the TPR for the back of the grip? can't see it in the picture...
No TPRs. Pretty much a bare frame.
Ryan10 is offline  
Old 06-21-2012, 05:05 PM #20
AngelKeeper
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
NP, i'll talk to pat and see if i can come up with something, if so i'll be hitting you up to make a deal, gl with the sales adam

::EDIT:: Also, I can't really tell from the generalized picture, but is that for sure a g7 frame or is it a g7 fly frame? it looks like a fly frame w/ the angled cuts on the bottom...

Last edited by AngelKeeper : 06-21-2012 at 05:07 PM.
AngelKeeper is offline  
Old 06-21-2012, 06:14 PM #21
Ryan10
Father of 3
 
Ryan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKeeper
NP, i'll talk to pat and see if i can come up with something, if so i'll be hitting you up to make a deal, gl with the sales adam

::EDIT:: Also, I can't really tell from the generalized picture, but is that for sure a g7 frame or is it a g7 fly frame? it looks like a fly frame w/ the angled cuts on the bottom...
No problem and thank you! Will be pm'ing you later tonight with up close pics of the frame.
Ryan10 is offline  
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump