ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-17-2011, 05:01 PM #1
GrimRealism
Bury Your Dead

GrimRealism donated to help Peyton Trent
GrimRealism supports Team VICIOUS
GrimRealism supports Sherwood Forest
GrimRealism has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Moving Out Sale! COMPLETE PLAY SET! 09 Imp, DXS Peanut, Rotor, Vents, Freak Kit +++

----- RULES -----
1. Please do not be a douche!
2. I accept paypal only.
3. Post AND Pm.
4. Please give me a day or two to get back to you, I work full time and my laptop is broken.
5. Shipping and PP fees included in prices. All prices OBO.
6. Low Balls are better than No Balls!
7. IF YOU OFFER ME A TRADE, IT MUST BE HUGELY IN MY FAVOR FOR ME TO CONSIDER!

Okay, so I am being forced to move once again in two months, and I need to begin stashing money away to support such a change. What you see for sale here is my back up set of tournament equipment that I used at the beginning of this years season. Please know that EVERYTHING in this lot was purchased new or like new from a local shop and used ONLY ONE DAY OF PLAY. All of this gear is absolutely mint and working flawless. I would very much prefer to sell everything as a lot in one order, but I will be willing to sell everything separately if the price is right. If you are a new player looking to get into tourney play, this will set you up for the entire season with EVERYTHING you will need to roll with the big boys. Here is the break down of what I have, pictures to follow.

- PLAYERS SET - $750

2009 Smart Parts Impulse (Red)- New Bolt, New Feed, New Detents, Matching Thumb Screw, Extra Battery, Allens, charger, (stock) 14" AA freak barrel w/89 insert, barrel cover. 100% MINT working condition. NO leaks, NO breaks, NO bull ****. Shoots just as well as my 11 ego, just as fast, and is just as clean. Only has ONE tiny nick on the entire gun from the bolt firing.
($500 Separate)

Smart Parts Freak Barrel Kit (With Old Style Case) - .79 through .95. (8 total inserts, including the .89 included with the gun. If purchased as a lot, only ONE 89 will come with the set, if separate I have an insert for each) The .87 is Stainless.
($75 Separate)

DYE Rotor (Black) - Bought NEW from local shop, put on my gun ONE day when it was raining so I did not have to use my speed feed. Beautiful condition, everything is mint and working....just as if you were to pull a new one out of the box. Shows TINY scuff marks on the feed from my Imp after removed from the gun, otherwise MINT. All original in black, no color kit added/changed. Comes in original box.
($120 Separate)

Empire E-Vent Goggle System (White) - Includes visor, brow guard, tinted lens, original foam ears, NEW 2010 waffle ears, goggle bag, new 2011 strap. The Ears, strap, and brow have never seen a day of play. I wore the mask once with the lens, core system, and old strap [lost now =(] and old ears, put the new back half on and never wore it since. Foam inside is absolutely like new, all tabs/parts included, core plastics like new, lens shows MINOR scratches. (By no means do you need a new lens or anything). Can include plastic hard box upon request.
($70 Separate)

DXS 48/4500 Carbon Fiber Tank - BRAND NEW REGULATOR added to the tank after I purchased it. Thread protector, new gauge, new reg, NXe tank cover, MINT CONDITION. No cracks, scratches, etc. Still has 1.5 years left in hydro. Purchased this when I started playing, but bought a ninja shortly after. This has sat in my gear bag (as my Ninja has never had a problem) for literally 3 years, only being used once when a friend played.
($75 Separate)

NXe Gun Case - Holds the complete gun, freak kit, and accessories safely and compactly. Includes original sling for shoulder carry. Like new condition, has a tad bit of mud on it but material is still stiff and crisp.
($20 Separate)

Remember that ALL Prices are OBO. I need money so I can MOVE OUT and get on with my life. I am currently a teacher in Ohio and because of SB5 and state cuts, I am in a bad position and am being forced to get rid of my stuff. =/ You would be seriously helping me out by working with me to get rid of any/all of this gear. If you buy everything as a lot, I have a few odds and ends parts at home (halo speed feeds, o rings, thread covers, old hopper, etc.) that I will send for free with everything else. I have 100% feedback on both PBN and EBAY (Grimpulse) so know that I will come through and ensure you are happy with your product. Dont let anyone tell you that the 09 Impulse is a 'junk' marker that is not comparable to the brand new PE guns, because that is a load of crap. These guns are smooth, quick, and reliable if taken care of properly.

- PICTURES -
**** PLEASE NOTE **** Everything pictured was taken YESTERDAY. Today I added the STOCK red parts back to the Impulse and the STOCK grips. Just tested it and it still works amazing. This is the EXACT body and internals you will get. I will get pictures of BOTH sides of the marker with the complete set you will receive up asap!

The Best PL Impulse Database Ever.
Play Paintball in Ohio? Look Here! -------> Dimension Paintball and The Paintball Sphere.

Last edited by GrimRealism : 06-19-2011 at 10:06 PM.
GrimRealism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2011, 06:14 PM #2
n00bium

Any interest in an adult owned laptop trade? PM for details, if not free up!
n00bium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:25 AM #3
sx7

145 $ rotor and tank to Quebec Canada?
sx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:55 PM #4
ihavesuperaids

has been a member for 10 years
ihavesuperaids plays in the APPA beginner division
Would you be willing to do a trade for the Impulse. If not free up. I regret getting rid of my impy.
ihavesuperaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:37 AM #5
autococker147

80 for rotor?
autococker147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:22 AM #6
ihavesuperaids

ihavesuperaids plays in the APPA beginner division
60 for the freak set. PM me either way, we can work something out.
ihavesuperaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:51 AM #7
GrimRealism
Bury Your Dead

Impulse and Freak still available. The rest is gone! Pm sent to all.
Play Paintball in Ohio? Look Here! -------> Dimension Paintball and The Paintball Sphere.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:26 PM #8
th3funk

350 for impulse?
th3funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:42 AM #9
seansexyundies
I hate my username

seansexyundies owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
100 for the rotor?
Old 06-22-2011, 08:06 AM #10
GrimRealism
Bury Your Dead

The best I can do on the imp is 400. I would go 460 for the imp, freak set, gun bag, and freak case.

Rotor and tank are gone!!
Old 06-22-2011, 08:34 PM #11
CrEAmYTwiNKy

Rotor and Tank are mine boys..Ohh ya and the SEXY BARREL CONDOM
CrEAmYTwiNKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:05 PM #12
GrimRealism
Bury Your Dead

All sold except the freak kit. Thanks all!!!
Old 04-24-2013, 03:34 PM #13
kool_aid22
SlimCardCashian

kool_aid22 is BST Legit
kool_aid22 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
kool_aid22 is Legendary
kool_aid22 is Boss
kool_aid22 supports DLX Technology
posting for feedback...also how many impulses do you own? lol i have yet to own one

also need that nerve barrel bag...pmd u
kool_aid22 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.