PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-02-2010, 06:42 PM #1
Elsof
Test your might

has been a member for 10 years
Clean TPX, Milsim A-5, and Black Maxx For Sale!!!

RULES
Don't be Stupid
I will not ship first, If you want a 3rd party you are paying for it because I have done them and the other person has backed out, making me lose money.

First up I have my Tippmann TPX. I got this pretty recently in a trade. I am the second owner and I have only shot it to make sure it worked, the previous owner used it, but it looks and shoots flawless. It comes with all the little goodies, including spare parts, lube, allen keys, manual, and the special barrel cover. It does not come with the squeegee. Also it comes with both mags, but one is taken apart, I have all parts for it and I know how to put it back together (I can tell you how), I just don't have the patience to do it.

Pictures:

Price: $180 FIRM
Trades: I mainly want to sell, but I will look at trades, the worst I can say is no.
Please do not offer Ions, other Tippmanns, things along those lines

Next I have two of my friends guns. My friend no longer plays paintball and needs money for college, so he ONLY wants to sell.

Here is his Tippmann A-5. It comes with original grip, the back cap thing, allen keys, stock barrel, and o-rings. Also it has the stock A-5 hopper, the X-7 hopper, and small pocket hopper type thing that fits into the Cyclone feed. The gun currently had a J&J Ceramic Barrel on it along with a G36 stock, and Sig Magazine on it. I apologize I have no idea what brands the stock and magazine are, nor do I know the length of the J&J.(I just had my wisdom teeth out and I am not in the mood to measure it.)

Pictures:
Gone.

Price: $140 OBO
Trades: Ipod Touches

Next is his really old Black Maxx. I know nothing about this gun other than that it comes with a nice one piece Proto Barrel and gravity hopper with an elbow.

Pictures:

Price: $30 shipped Firm
Trades: Again NO TRADES

If you want better pictures, I would be more than happy to take them. Also if you have questions do not hesitate to ask me, just send me a Private Message.
"What my favorite thing to do is open up a fresh box of saltines and eat them all straight down to the bottom and leave one, then shave my pubes and glue them to the top of the cracker. Then I put it in a thong and shoot it out the window, run out and jump up and snatch it in mid-air while jizzing on the neighbor's glasses like a boss and I scream THUNDERWEAR!! Then trip and roll down the hill like a four year old with downs and cry as I watch the notebook with one up my *** while my parents are eating thanksgiving dinner without me for the THIRD MONTH IN A ROW and no one can **** because the toilet was installed backwards which is kind of Obama's fault because I asked him to fix it but he didn't because I didn't have anymore peanut butter Gatorade."

Last edited by Elsof : 03-10-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2010, 08:28 PM #2
WhiteNite

Interested in selling the J&J barrel and the X-7 hopper? If so PM me and lets talk.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:59 PM #3
Elsof
Test your might

Pmed
"What my favorite thing to do is open up a fresh box of saltines and eat them all straight down to the bottom and leave one, then shave my pubes and glue them to the top of the cracker. Then I put it in a thong and shoot it out the window, run out and jump up and snatch it in mid-air while jizzing on the neighbor's glasses like a boss and I scream THUNDERWEAR!! Then trip and roll down the hill like a four year old with downs and cry as I watch the notebook with one up my *** while my parents are eating thanksgiving dinner without me for the THIRD MONTH IN A ROW and no one can **** because the toilet was installed backwards which is kind of Obama's fault because I asked him to fix it but he didn't because I didn't have anymore peanut butter Gatorade."
Old 03-02-2010, 09:04 PM #4
Pballer2013
Been Leadin'

Pballer2013 supports our troops
holy **** bro where did all this nice stuff come from?!
wish i had trades worthy for the tpx
free up, legit dude fosho

RIP p8ntballa4life69
Old 03-02-2010, 10:18 PM #5
Elsof
Test your might

Haha, the TPX is mine, but the other two guns are my friends.
Thanks.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:06 AM #6
moviemasta

willing to part out the a5? pm me
Old 03-03-2010, 09:58 AM #7
Elsof
Test your might

Pmed
Bump
Old 03-03-2010, 12:38 PM #8
WhiteNite

LMK if your friend changes his mind about my offer....
Old 03-05-2010, 09:37 PM #9
Sloppy

Tpx

PM about TPX
Old 03-06-2010, 10:40 AM #10
Elsof
Test your might

I can't PM or email you, so you are gonna have to get more posts.
Bump

Last edited by Elsof : 03-06-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:35 AM #11
dirty jim flint
part time killer

dirty jim flint donated to help Peyton Trent
dirty jim flint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
willing to part out a5? would like the clip. also if you want to sell, you should have more patience, maybe put the clip back together before you send out? lmk- thanks oh and youll ship first because I have better feedback.

Empire BT TM-5 with Apex 2 barrel
Tiberius Tac 8 Pistol (.68)
Wounded Warrior Blue Team Cousins Paintball
TEAM [email protected] Hatfields and McCoys Cousins SI
Fat Ballers Club V1
Old 03-07-2010, 12:16 PM #12
Elsof
Test your might

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty jim flint View Post
willing to part out a5? would like the clip. also if you want to sell, you should have more patience, maybe put the clip back together before you send out? lmk- thanks oh and youll ship first because I have better feedback.
You certainly know how to make people want to deal with you
Bump
Old 03-07-2010, 02:42 PM #13
WhiteNite

Hey man, just checking in to see if your buddy wants to come down some on our negotiations.... Im willing to move up a little if he will come down some.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:45 PM #14
Elsof
Test your might

PMed
Old 03-09-2010, 07:02 PM #15
thekyleaggie
YOU SEE THIS KNIFE...!?!

thekyleaggie owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
thekyleaggie owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thekyleaggie has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
PM'd u on the A5
Old 03-09-2010, 07:09 PM #16
Elsof
Test your might

PM returned
Old 03-10-2010, 08:12 AM #17
brickcity804
Paint Slinger

damn i want that tpx
Old 03-10-2010, 11:42 AM #18
Elsof
Test your might

Then offer
Old 03-10-2010, 12:16 PM #19
WhiteNite

money sent.....
Old 03-10-2010, 05:05 PM #20
thekyleaggie
YOU SEE THIS KNIFE...!?!

thekyleaggie owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
thekyleaggie owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thekyleaggie has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
PM'd u again, sir.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:14 PM #21
Elsof
Test your might

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNite View Post
money sent.....
Thank you!!

and PMed you back