Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-21-2006, 01:06 AM #1
--+--

has been a member for 10 years
Anyone heard from Ol' PBHARDTARGET (Joseph Dono) lately?

You might remember PBHARDTARGET and my thread.

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post25006427

Yeah....its been months and still never recived my ****.
Talked to his "mom" and she said she would be sending it back.

Has anyone delt with him lately.
Is it too late to take action?
Once again, my apologies for being concerned with the safety of other human beings. I thought with all the precaution taken by PBN to avoid legal problems, my input would be appreciated. Next time I can prevent even a remote possibility of serious injury by suggesting a minor change to practices, I'll hold my tongue.""
Do your part.
Fold for a Cure Join Team pbnation. Team # 46692

DONATE
--+-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2006, 02:45 AM #2
--+--

Heard he got arrested. Any update on that.
Once again, my apologies for being concerned with the safety of other human beings. I thought with all the precaution taken by PBN to avoid legal problems, my input would be appreciated. Next time I can prevent even a remote possibility of serious injury by suggesting a minor change to practices, I'll hold my tongue.""
Do your part.
Fold for a Cure Join Team pbnation. Team # 46692

DONATE
--+-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 04:56 AM #3
paintballeskimo32k2

thats ****ty
paintballeskimo32k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:40 AM #4
RoyalCask

Well, Joseph Dono kept his nose cleaned for a while(Maybe, do not know if he scammed between this and now) But he went back to being a thief.

He scammed me...Even through PayPal(Never trust them again!). $1200.00 I paid via paypal for a mac book laptop. He sent me a Ibook G4 with a burnt out battery...Maybe worth $200.00.

I have already filed police reports, and my local Detective has spoken with Detective Gomes, and has confirmed that he will be arrested and charged with many charges(Some including: Computer crimes, theft by deception, mail fraud..And more).

It has been a while, and no word from my Police Department, or the Hernando Police Department.

This kid(Adult physically) has not learned a thing. He scammed all of these people and returned the next year to restart his deceitful career again. I luckily bumped into these threads not long after being scammed, and showed them to my Detective.

Gomes still remembers him...

I will post this in all of the threads about this Kid, so that everyone is updated.

He has a new account on here TeamUSTA...Here are some links to the thread he scammed me on:

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2086380

Here is his account on here(Not sure why he is not banned, I reported him?):

https://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=316833

I would appreciate it if someone could PM me the case #'s opened against Joseph Dono, so that i may use them as reference when I call them personally this week to find out where everything is at.

Thanks in advance,

Ray
RoyalCask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 10:58 AM #5
DWC

Ray, If you used a Credit Card or Debit Card to fund your transaction contact the issuer of the card. If you used a bank balance not a Paypal balance contact your bank. Paypal will not help you. Your bank or credit card company will.
DWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 11:00 AM #6
railz
Manamana - DooDooDeDooDoo

railz is a Supporting Member
railz donated to help Peyton Trent
railz is playing at Living Legends III
railz supports our troops
Did you ever contact the detective about your case? If you didn't then I highly suggest you get together with RoyalCask and make sure they arrest him again - this time there will be ZERO leniency and no "first offender" bull**** - he'll go right to jail where he belongs.
railz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:21 PM #7
railz

Hello Joseph. The police want to talk to you. Again. There won't be any kind of free ride this time - you're a repeat offender and that means hard time.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:28 PM #8
railz

Looky what I found:

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=245080

Now I know where the "Enz0" comes from.

It looks like our little Joe has been busy - this is from last month. Tried to scam someone out of money for a bodykit for a Celica. They link to this forum as well in their report.

Oh and his new AIM handle is oohsnapitsjoey
Old 06-16-2007, 12:41 PM #9
railz

Another one of his names on another forum - we're not the only ones looking for Joe Dono...

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/show...6&page=1&pp=50
Old 06-16-2007, 03:17 PM #10
RoyalCask

Look at post #12 :http://www.newcelica.org/forums/show...6&page=1&pp=50

He is talking about selling the laptop I had already bought!
Old 06-16-2007, 03:19 PM #11
RoyalCask

I talked to Detective Gomes, and she assured me he would be arrested...But, then a couple days ago he logged onto AIM and started talking some major smack...

I want to put this guy away BADLY!
Old 06-16-2007, 05:32 PM #12
RoyalCask

He has a new screen name now: https://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=338661

And the one he scammed me under:https://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=316833
Old 06-16-2007, 08:30 PM #13
RoyalCask

Well Joseph's back, and trying to scar me away from following through with the case...Haha, he makes me laugh. This is the second time he has done this, the first time he called and acted like a cop threatening me(Which got him charges of impersonating a police officer, and tampering with a witness, there another charge of it.). I replied and asked him if he is a lawyer I would like his name and firm he works for...He never replied..Big surprise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaIcask
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCask
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You got what you paid for from Lisa Mazzuca, Joseph Dono had no part. There for Paypal can do nothing, nor can thr police.
Who is this?

The lawer for Joseph Dono and Lisa Mazzuca.

I spoke to detective Turney from the Henando County police department.

It is now out of Hernando county Police departments hands.

Had you received nothing in the trade then it would be fraud. Since you have received something its now a civil suit. Contact a local court house an file a Civil law suit.

Good luck.
Wow. You think I am that stupid Joey?

We will see when it is confirmed you have been arrested. thanks for reminding me to call Hernando!
Joey?

Son,

I am letting you know the law.

Lisa Mazzuca is the one who signed the contract. It is no longer in Joseph M. Dono's hands. He is free and clear. He done nothing wrong.

Contact whom ever you like. They know the law better then you think you do.
Hmm...You have quite the vast amount of errors in your grammar to be a lawyer..

I will now call the Hernando PD.
Think about it, If there was something they could do wouldn't you think they would have been at his house?

Last edited by RoyalCask : 06-18-2007 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:29 AM #14
railz

Call Dect. Gomes on monday morning and give her all the new information on this case. I posted a thread in the Ask the Mods section and she will need to contact the admins of the site again (she did it before which led to his arrest the first time).

This time Dono they will NOT go lightly on you. You are in for some real, hard time...

Edit - make sure you do not delete those PMs so they can tack them onto the case. Also tell the Detective about the other thread on newcelica.org and that he pulled some stuff over there too. If she contacts the admin of that site for IP records they can cross-reference it all and prove without a doubt what he's doing (as if they need to - he was stupid enough to post his name, address and phone number in one of the threads).
Old 06-17-2007, 03:08 AM #15
eboga

Hopefully this guy goes down hard, buttrape will be iminent when they get him
eboga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:11 AM #16
RoyalCask

He will go down hard! i will make sure of that! He has already been arrested for this same thing last year, when he scammed many people...and he is also scamming an another site:

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=248343

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=244673

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=245406

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=245080

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=241816

And there are more sites i am sure!
Old 06-17-2007, 09:40 AM #17
railz

Well, I think a lawyer would know how to spell his own town, don't you? I'm wondering who this "Lisa" is that he's now gotten involved - must be his Mom's married name as I guess he's still a minor?

I did a search on his new AIM name and found some videos on Youtube of a pep rally at "NCT". Looking through that other forum he seems to go to "Nature Coast Tech" highschool which is in Brooksfield, FL. However, public arrest records list him as 19.

Here's the details of that sheriff's department:

Hernando County Sheriff's Office
18900 Cortez Blvd. Brooksville, FL 34601
(352) 754-6830 Fax (352) 796-0493

I would call them in the morning if you have been taken by this guy and let them know he's been arrested by them before:

Clicky for his arrest mugshot

He's also a convicted felon after his last arrest (the first number is the report number which you'll need - I've put it in bold).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooksfield Sheriff's Dept Record Search
2006-30714/4 10/3/2006 11:41:00 AM DONO, JOSEPH MICHAEL SCHEME TO DEFRAUD/OBTAIN PROP
Quote:
2006-30501/5 10/3/2006 11:41:00 AM DONO, JOSEPH MICHAEL SCHEME TO DEFRAUD/OBTAIN PROP
His court case numbers are:

Case Number: 06001872CFMA
Uniform Case Number: 272006CF001872A M

According to records he's not paid any of his last fine, but that could be a filing error.

Use all this cross-reference information when talking to the Sheriff's department so they can re-arrest him quickly. You'll need to talk to Detective Irene Gomes of the Brooksfield Sheriff's department.

Just a quick note to Mr. Dono (as I know for a fact he's reading this) - this was all obtained using public records. The technological age is a *****, no?

Last edited by railz : 06-17-2007 at 09:52 AM.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:27 AM #18
squee!
WTF FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCask View Post
Well Joseph's back, and trying to scar me away from following through with the case...Haha, he makes me laugh. This is the second time he has done this, the first time he called and acted like a cop threatening me(Which got him charges of impersonating a police officer, and tampering with a witness, there another charge of it.). I replied and asked him if he is a lawyer I would like his name and firm he works for...He never replied..Big surprise...

That was a very lame attempt. No lawyer would waste his time PM-ing people. Everything needs to be documented for court proceedings. Why would any lawyer attempt to keep someone from going to court unless he was being paid a ton for a criminal suit? Going to court is money earned for that lawyer. Joey, you are a *******.
squee! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:39 PM #19
RoyalCask

Lisa is his mother. Who he blames everything on, and she is in this as much as Joey...She was caught by my local Detective lieing, and oh did he get pissed!

And he is 19 years of age.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:40 PM #20
RoyalCask

Thanks for all of the info Railz, I will be calling them asap, and will hit this forum back with an update!
Old 06-18-2007, 01:59 AM #21
RoyalCask

Well...Joseph has now created a AIM screen name of RoyalCask...Here is a convo we had....He is really not to brilliant!

What he said is highlighted in Blue:

RoyaIcask (11:21:37 pm): you won't ever win, you lost.
Royalcask (11:22:07 pm): Man, drop it. you will be arrested and prosecuted, I will see to that!
Royalcask (11:22:27 pm): And this copying me stuff...Very mature!
RoyaIcask (11:22:44 pm): Joseph Dono didn't sign the contract/
RoyaIcask (11:22:49 pm): Nothing the law can do.
RoyaIcask (11:22:57 pm): If the law could do something he'd be arrested
RoyaIcask (11:23:13 pm): he didn't break no law, get over your self.
RoyaIcask (11:23:31 pm): your a scamming little punk you say he sent you the wrong laptop yet you still have the laptop he sent you./
RoyaIcask (11:23:34 pm): get over it,.
Royalcask (11:24:37 pm): He will be. Is this his "Laywer" again? Really theft by deception? Mail fraud? Impersonating a police officer? Tampering with a witness (Again)? Of coarse i still have it! i was informed by Detective Chamberlain to keep it until you are arrested and it is taken for evidence!
RoyaIcask (11:25:14 pm): is this joseph?
RoyaIcask (11:25:18 pm): i didn't say it was joseph
Royalcask (11:25:27 pm): Who is this?
RoyaIcask (11:25:37 pm): wouldn't you just like to know
RoyaIcask (11:25:43 pm): " unknown "
RoyaIcask (11:25:57 pm): my right to make a screen name, my right to pleed the 5th, i have the right.
Royalcask (11:26:13 pm): Haha, I know. Only a immature adult like yourself would do this...
RoyaIcask (11:26:20 pm): now the detectives know they have no case agenst joseph m dono so get over your self.
Royalcask (11:27:01 pm): Joey, you crack me up! this just makes me want to have you arrested even more!
RoyaIcask (11:27:05 pm): good night. once again, you still have the laptop joseph sent you, there for no crime has been made.
Royalcask (11:27:16 pm): Read above bud!
RoyaIcask (11:27:23 pm): if anything you would be breaking the law since you still have the laptop
Royalcask (11:27:36 pm): Hahaha, are you serious?!?!?!
RoyaIcask (11:27:44 pm): days, months, years,
RoyaIcask (11:27:48 pm): this isn't joseph.
RoyaIcask (11:27:53 pm): now for the record
RoyaIcask (11:28:00 pm): have a good and wonderful night.
Royalcask (11:28:03 pm): Wow, i read threads and they stated you lacked intelligence...but wow didn't know it was that bad!
RoyaIcask (11:28:21 pm): i hope you try your utmost
RoyaIcask (11:28:26 pm): you won't get no where
RoyaIcask (11:28:40 pm): hahaha. i get a kick out of you
Royalcask (11:28:44 pm): You have already been arrested by Det. gomes for this same thing!
RoyaIcask (11:29:04 pm): oh really who signed the contract, not joseph dono.
Royalcask (11:29:14 pm): One sec
RoyaIcask (11:29:56 pm): you signed a contract for a white laptop you got a white laptop. there you got what you paid for
Royalcask (11:29:57 pm): Here's the details of that sheriff's department:

Hernando County Sheriff's Office
18900 Cortez Blvd. Brooksville, FL 34601
(352) 754-6830 Fax (352) 796-0493

I would call them in the morning if you have been taken by this guy and let them know he's been arrested by them before:

Clicky for his arrest mugshot

He's also a convicted felon after his last arrest (the first number is the report number which you'll need - I've put it in bold).

Quote:
2006-30714/4 10/3/2006 11:41:00 AM DONO, JOSEPH MICHAEL SCHEME TO DEFRAUD/OBTAIN PROP
Quote:
2006-30501/5 10/3/2006 11:41:00 AM DONO, JOSEPH MICHAEL SCHEME TO DEFRAUD/OBTAIN PROP
His court case numbers are:

Case Number: 06001872CFMA
Uniform Case Number: 272006CF001872A M

According to records he's not paid any of his last fine, but that could be a filing error.
RoyaIcask (11:29:59 pm): have a nice life
Royalcask (11:30:37 pm): Nice mug shot! Going to have a nice new one in a little bit!
RoyaIcask (11:30:49 pm): he didn't sign no contract for the last time
RoyaIcask (11:30:53 pm): lisa mazzuca done the deal.
Royalcask (11:31:15 pm): You instigated the deal bud! you set it up, you both are in it!
RoyaIcask (11:31:22 pm): have a good day. if you want to keep up with this bs send a detective to his house for the last time end it for once and for all he didn't break the law
RoyaIcask (11:31:50 pm): you say he'll be arrested but you know what if he broke a law he'd be arrested
RoyaIcask (11:31:57 pm): but since he didnt he isnt gonna be arrested.
Royalcask (11:31:58 pm): you must have a vast lack of knowledge to believe that....I think your scared!
RoyaIcask (11:31:59 pm): so have fun
RoyaIcask (11:32:11 pm): good luck with your case.
(11:32:16 pm)RoyaIcask is offline.

Really? It stated White?