PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 04-19-2021, 09:37 AM #1
zakakhan300zx

DLX Luxe X Marker - Dust Teal/Black

Hi all--I have a brand new DLX Luxe X that I purchased this month. I bought this with the intention of playing but wound up hurting my back, which prevents me from playing for a few months. As a result, I'm looking to sell this marker to someone who can use it. This is brand new and never even had the barrel twisted on. You will receive it just like you would from the factory.

Price (firm):
$1280 (includes Shipping and PayPal fees)

Last edited by zakakhan300zx : 05-04-2021 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Added photos
zakakhan300zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2021, 06:41 AM #2
zakakhan300zx

Pictures added.
zakakhan300zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 03:39 AM #3
Preamcuff

bro i hate to be the one to tell you buy luxe x decrease in price byu almost 60% after purchase you're better off trying to return it or get irt custom engraved for 1k and sell for like 3k. pm i do engraving if interested
Preamcuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 04:15 PM #4
protecpa
SQULL

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preamcuff View Post
bro i hate to be the one to tell you buy luxe x decrease in price byu almost 60% after purchase you're better off trying to return it or get irt custom engraved for 1k and sell for like 3k. pm i do engraving if interested
Please do not let this user 'engrave' your marker.
https://linktr.ee/SQULL
protecpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 02:55 AM #5
18InchesUnbuffed

Lmao because your engraving worked out so well, right?
18InchesUnbuffed is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.