Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-23-2016, 04:14 PM #1
NSGSplatmaster

has been a member for 10 years
NSGSplatmaster owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Military Players in Hampton/Norfolk Area

Hey everyone -

I'm currently stationed in the Hampton Roads area and I'm looking to organize a military paintball tournament series geared primarily towards entry level players. I've been talking to a few fields and hope to have prospective dates out. This is NOT a large series with tons of prizes and so on and so forth. It's primarily to get people out and playing in a competitive setting so that some teams can take home bragging rights. I'm looking for soldiers, Coast Guardsman, sailors, and Marines to assist with marketing and potentially working with your associated recreational departments. My target audience are all of the Naval bases around Norfolk, Ft Eustice, and the Coast Guard presence near Ft Eustice. I'm in the Air Force so I'm handling Langley. if anyone is interested in helping out, please shoot me a PM where I can reach you. You don't have to have a lot of experience with running events, I just need people willing to help me spread the word. Thanks a lot and look forward to hearing from you guys soon.
NSGSplatmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-14-2016, 09:15 PM #2
NSGSplatmaster

NSGSplatmaster owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5384618

Taking registrations. Please help spread the word! There are going to be two events in October, and I've secured about 800 dollars (retail) worth of prizes.
NSGSplatmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 09:25 PM #3
lpwgp15

Are you guys going to have another event like this in the future?
lpwgp15 is offline   Reply With Quote