Old 02-12-2018, 11:46 AM #1
outreach
karnage

has been a member for 10 years
outreach supports Team VICIOUS
outreach supports Pev's Paintball
outreach supports Empire
where are all the tribals at these days

been trying to track down a 2.2 twister and an addicted and have had no luck tracking any down

OLD FEED BACK

"Originally posted by mouse87: clearly you're new, everyone knows that private label guns shoot a lot faster and more accurate"
"Originally posted by Joshisanalligator: buddy, we're on the internet. just be thankful there's a central topic to this argument"
outreach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2018, 05:34 PM #2
Soldier989

They're pretty hard to find. There is a Fluster on EBay right now for $350. I havent been on the baords in a LONG time, but I can only imagine these things are getting harder and harder to find...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toxic-Toys-...AOSw9p9adol 7

Its amazing how the game and markers have changed since even I started playing.

Want old school electros. PM me, anything before 04 is considered.
Soldier989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:20 AM #3
sxg5000

Apart from Ebay, where people don't know used gun values have basically gone to rock bottom, you gotta contact someone in a forum that owns a Tribal and see if they want to part with it.

I know of 1 guy who has about 50 Tribals in pieces, story is he bought the storage locker where Toxic Toys had all their warranty returns after they went under and can get a build put together for you.

I don't know of 2.2 models but I have bought almost 10 Tribals off of him last year and have nearly every model/make in my collection.
sxg5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 03:45 PM #4
tribal.kaos
King of Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxg5000 View Post
Apart from Ebay, where people don't know used gun values have basically gone to rock bottom, you gotta contact someone in a forum that owns a Tribal and see if they want to part with it.

I know of 1 guy who has about 50 Tribals in pieces, story is he bought the storage locker where Toxic Toys had all their warranty returns after they went under and can get a build put together for you.

I don't know of 2.2 models but I have bought almost 10 Tribals off of him last year and have nearly every model/make in my collection.

Dude you are so full of it...nobody has them all, not even me and shifty put together! LOL
tribal.kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 09:02 PM #5
MasterOfPupets

I actually just found a Red/Black Flame Tribal Twister in my basement while cleaning. It seams in pretty rough shape internally, but I bet someone who knows more about them could get it running. Was debating tossing it on eBy before I remembered about this place. I haven't played Paintball in probably 10 years...
MasterOfPupets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:32 AM #6
rj1274

I need help with a twister 2.2, circuit board has some lose connections, could you get me in contact with this person. thanks
rj1274 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:18 AM #7
sxg5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribal.kaos View Post
Dude you are so full of it...nobody has them all, not even me and shifty put together! LOL
I bought nearly all from Shifty and landed the crown jewel BBT Chrome from him too.

I have 14. Now that doesn't cover various grip frames, 2.2 triggers or strange anno combo's.

I'm usually over at McCarter Brown. Here is a link to the collection minus BBT Chrome.

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...e-tribals.html
sxg5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 05:45 AM #8
Poppets 4 Life

Gonna bump this old thread. But I'm looking for a twister if anyone knows of any!
Poppets 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 12:24 AM #9
ocelot213

I've got one in the garage in a box in pieces.. pretty sure it's a twister. who's taken over the mantle of haveblue/me262 and has got all the parts I'll need to put it back to functional status?
Old 05-08-2020, 10:22 AM #10
tribal.kaos
King of Mars

I just sold an Addicted and a Twister 2.2 to a "new" guy that just started collecting. I've got a few OEM spare parts rolling around and a few aftermarket items. Sill have 1 Addicted and 1 Chrome BBT 2.2 as well....
Old 05-08-2020, 03:01 PM #11
ocelot213

PM'd you kaos.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:04 PM #12
tribal.kaos
King of Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot213 View Post
PM'd you kaos.
Replied back....
Hey, some of you younger guys might wanna resurrect the "TOG"... I've tried to spread some of the less rare Tribals to new players in the hopes of keeping 'em alive. It's gunna be up to you all, old bastards like me are pretty content to sitting around lying about how good we used to be "back in the day".
Old 05-09-2020, 09:27 AM #13
Aimz

Aimz owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
hey

Quote:
Replied back....
Hey, some of you younger guys might wanna resurrect the "TOG"... I've tried to spread some of the less rare Tribals to new players in the hopes of keeping 'em alive. It's gunna be up to you all, old bastards like me are pretty content to sitting around lying about how good we used to be "back in the day".
Hey Kaos, I am the new guy that bought those off ya still waiting patiently with the stupid mail but cant wait!

Great idea, especially with platforms like Facebook to create a group why not!
Aimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 01:59 AM #14
tribal.kaos
King of Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimz View Post
Hey Kaos, I am the new guy that bought those off ya still waiting patiently with the stupid mail but cant wait!
Great idea, especially with platforms like Facebook to create a group why not!
Hey Aimz, good to see you here. Many years ago I was a Mod here for the Tribal forum.... A dedicated core of Tribal Owners decided to separate from PBN where we wouldn't be restricted or censored so much. We set-up our own website, the Tribal Owners Group (TOG) and thus "The Tribe" was born. There was me, HaveBlue, Edwin, Jesse, Warped Mephisto, ME262, Ocelot, Master of Puppets, Jakesac, Shifty, KYtracker and several more that saved the Tribal from being lost forever. It was up for about 15 years.... I don't see any reason why FB couldn't be used to host a new group of Tribal owners. Put out a call and see what kind of interest you get... It's also a good idea to include the ICD guys too, some of the Bushy parts/elect can be retro-fit.

Last edited by tribal.kaos : 05-10-2020 at 02:02 AM.
Old 08-17-2020, 03:06 PM #15
outreach
karnage

outreach supports Empire
Quote:
Hey Aimz, good to see you here. Many years ago I was a Mod here for the Tribal forum.... A dedicated core of Tribal Owners decided to separate from PBN where we wouldn't be restricted or censored so much. We set-up our own website, the Tribal Owners Group (TOG) and thus "The Tribe" was born. There was me, HaveBlue, Edwin, Jesse, Warped Mephisto, ME262, Ocelot, Master of Puppets, Jakesac, Shifty, KYtracker and several more that saved the Tribal from being lost forever. It was up for about 15 years.... I don't see any reason why FB couldn't be used to host a new group of Tribal owners. Put out a call and see what kind of interest you get... It's also a good idea to include the ICD guys too, some of the Bushy parts/elect can be retro-fit.
Miss the tribe. I sold off all my tribals in college and couldn't afford to "collect" anymore. Now I'm trying to track down an addicted for my permanent gun wall.

OLD FEED BACK

"Originally posted by mouse87: clearly you're new, everyone knows that private label guns shoot a lot faster and more accurate"
"Originally posted by Joshisanalligator: buddy, we're on the internet. just be thankful there's a central topic to this argument"
Old 08-28-2020, 05:58 PM #16
tribal.kaos
King of Mars

Well...... I still have a bunch of old school markers and stuff that I don't need. It just so happens that I have an extra ADDICTED. You might recognize it, it's Mikeys old one. It had a leak that Mikey, Shifty and myself couldn't track down. I couldn't stand not being able to find the leak so I bought it off him and tore the whole SOB down and rebuilt everything....solenoid, ram, valve, ASP lpr adapter, if it had an o-ring I replaced it. Finally, NO LEAK!!! So if you want one that's not quite stock this is up for grabs.... 4 Bills ($400) shipped usps lower 48 us.

Old 08-28-2020, 09:07 PM #17
outreach
karnage

outreach supports Empire
Quote:
Well...... I still have a bunch of old school markers and stuff that I don't need. It just so happens that I have an extra ADDICTED. You might recognize it, it's Mikeys old one. It had a leak that Mikey, Shifty and myself couldn't track down. I couldn't stand not being able to find the leak so I bought it off him and tore the whole SOB down and rebuilt everything....solenoid, ram, valve, ASP lpr adapter, if it had an o-ring I replaced it. Finally, NO LEAK!!! So if you want one that's not quite stock this is up for grabs.... 4 Bills ($400) shipped usps lower 48 us.

Consider that sold. Alittle bit of a shame there's not a matching tribal reg on it but beggers can't be choosers lol I'll send you a pm

OLD FEED BACK

Old 08-28-2020, 09:14 PM #18
tribal.kaos
King of Mars

Awesome! I've got a black dye hyper 1 that would be cool on it, just needs a rebuild... I'll throw that in as well.
Old 09-21-2020, 02:08 AM #19
Poppets 4 Life

You guys down to join a Facebook tribal owners group page? Recently acquired 3. Got them all up and running. Would be nice to have a place replace the tribal-owners group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1102...693/?ref=share
Poppets 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote