PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-20-2020, 06:39 PM #1
fatballer189

has been a member for 10 years
Vic backcap issue

Hey all

So the backcap on my Vic is having a hard time staying down. The magnet is on the cap is good. It seems like it is not making contact with the magnetic portion on the engine. Any tips to correct this problem?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-01-2020, 11:12 AM #2
RFP Professor

Is the magnet fully embedded into its little space on the back cap? Is the other magnet fully embedded in its little space in the engine? Can you send me pics? Often, the magnet comes out of its space in the back cap and sticks to the magnet on the engine. If this is the case, the back cap will have an empty round spot where your magnet should be glued. They didn't use good glue when assembling these things - It's a known issue with Vics.
RFP Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 09:06 PM #3
android17ak47
No!!!!!

has been a member for 10 years
I had my back cap pop up on me on my SC engine when I first got my victory, and the engine literally shot out the back of my marker. What I did to fix this to prevent it from happening again on any of my engines, was I unscrewed the pin a bit so it would drop farther into the back of the body, and I have never had this problem since. I hope this helps :-)