Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-13-2021, 09:39 PM #1
Tim.michalek

Grip painting

Has anyone tried to paint DSR rubber grips with something like Plasti Dip or perhaps another type of spray style paint?
Tim.michalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2021, 02:50 AM #2
Mr. Charlie

Why? Lol

It would likely just come off or not stick correctly. Especially since the grips have to remain flexible so you can remove them...
Dye Whiteout M3s, Dye Black and Silver IM Pro DSR+, MacDev Aqua Camo Clone GTI, and Black Empire Resurrection Pump - Ninja SL2 77/4500 tanks with PowerHouse TKO Tank Regulators - Spyder Sonix with Empire Pure Energy 48/3000 - Jax Shredders - CRBN Paintball - Punisher’s PB
Mr. Charlie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 06:31 AM #3
Tim.michalek

Plasti Dip remains flexible. I was just wondering if anyone actually tried it. I am asking because my marker comes back from Pooty in about 2 weeks and I'm sure a different color would look better than the black
Old 01-14-2021, 07:11 AM #4
Mr. Charlie

Not that I’m aware of...

Be the first and report back! Perhaps get an extra set of Grips in case you mess them up?
Dye Whiteout M3s, Dye Black and Silver IM Pro DSR+, MacDev Aqua Camo Clone GTI, and Black Empire Resurrection Pump - Ninja SL2 77/4500 tanks with PowerHouse TKO Tank Regulators - Spyder Sonix with Empire Pure Energy 48/3000 - Jax Shredders - CRBN Paintball - Punisher’s PB
Mr. Charlie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 08:51 AM #5
mmayhemG3
Razin Hell-Paintin Faces

has been a member for 10 years
mmayhemG3 is an NCPA player
mmayhemG3 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
mmayhemG3 supports Ninja Paintball
There is a guy on FB that is dying PE grips currently and they look really good! However im not sure what color grip he is starting with, what he is using for dye or if the dye grips will take the same way the PE ones do.

R.I.P. Hampton Ben Waring. You will be missed!!!
mmayhemG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:08 AM #6
Tim.michalek

I think I will buy an extra set and see what I can do with them - just in case this is a complete disaster. I would assuming dying won't work because the base is black rubber. I will ask the guy doing PE grips.