Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-01-2021, 09:13 AM #1
mooreshawnm

has been a member for 10 years
mooreshawnm has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mooreshawnm has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
WY action

So the bug hit and all my gear has been unpacked finally. (I didn't say it was functional yet, just accessible). It looks like small rec ball action is starting in Riverton which is good but not enough. What's going on in WY (or it's immediate surroundings) this summer?

Shawn
mooreshawnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-17-2021, 12:48 AM #2
CAOL_98
Blessed by grace!

has been a member for 10 years
CAOL_98 owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
CAOL_98 supports Ninja Paintball
Sorry I didn’t see this sooner Shawn…on the east side it’s been pretty nice as of late. Prime time paintball and skateboards has a field in Gillette that’s been kind of the prime spot in the area. Usually between 10-20 people on average whenever James, the owner, gets something together.
Casper is kind of in hibernation so to speak…I think something will happen at some point there, but as of now it’s more or less dead for now unfortunately. There are some players from Casper still but they all head to Gillette or to my own field in….
Douglas…I’m currently doing some renovation to the field but it should be back up and running come spring of 2022. I’ll try to keep the thread in here a little more updated about that, Gillette and Casper for the few people that still use this site.
Anyways I hope this reaches you or anyone that has some interest in the area or wyoming in general…we’re still out here!

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups