Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-15-2021, 01:43 AM #23
an94
Pirate till death

has been a member for 10 years
Past few years Ive been into hiking, bushcraft, shooting guns and collecting NFA tax stamps (SBR and a few suppressors)
No MGs, Im a poor
2019-2020 REALLY sucked for me. A disk in my spin collapsed, which made me literally live on my couch for 10 months in pretty much constant pain.
I finally had major surgery (fusion) that I wish I would have done 10 years ago.
I really dont know how I got through that time without getting addicted to pain meds
Old 04-12-2021, 02:15 PM #24
midman112
Lawd Oh Lawd

midman112 plays in the MiLP
midman112 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
midman112 supports Team VICIOUS
midman112 plays in the APPA D4 division
Currently, my hobbies include making fishing lures (soft plastics, jigs, hardbaits) for bass fishing and of course fishing any chance I get. I also do a fair bit of homebrewing, cooking and bbqing in my spare time.

The homebrewing and bbq has been really well received. I did all of the food for my sister's engagement party this past weekend (50+ people) which included 45 pounds of pulled pork and 30 pounds of pulled chicken and 2 homemade sauces, one red ketchup based sauce for the pork and white for the chicken. I also brewed up a 5 gallon batch of a raspberry lemon drop sour which aside from looking really good tastes even better.
Old 04-16-2021, 10:02 PM #25
cannavarokent

Well I have a very weird hobby. I like to collect different joggers and sneakers as I am a sporty person and been into different games like tennis, football, badminton etc. Unfortunately, I suffered from wide feet due to which it pushed my hobby more of collecting medicated joggers and sneakers for high arches and wide feet.
cannavarokent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 06:20 PM #26
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

Subterfuge owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Went surfing yesterday, and to me it was nearly perfect size for my skill level. The ocean was very glassy and the times between the swell was so far apart it was an easy paddle out. Saw three big spinner sharks jump out in a row, someone yelled that there was shark close to our location as well, and this thinned out the lineup. I muttered something along the lines of, "I don't care! They eat swimmers!" Hoping people would get out of my way. Some really attractive lady surfers were catching good waves. One caught one and then was actually barreled for a about a few seconds, before coming out of it and riding it all the way back to the shore. These athletic and beautiful women surrounded me at one point. Friend was saying they were sponsored.

Three people were caught in the rip on separate occasions and I was laughing at them, not realizing that they were really in trouble. Some other surfers went to rescue them, before I noticed that something was wrong. The rip was deceptive in that the glass ocean just drew people in. As soon as you stepped off the sandbar it would suck you out. Tried to stay out there until sunset, but my shorts chafed me to hell.

Tried to go freediving under a bridge today, but was cockblocked by some floatzilla event of people that probably just wanted to float on inner tubes above the reef I wanted to dive into. There were no parking spaces anywhere around. I was expecting the visibility to be excellent because the water was so clear yesterday. Kind of a bummer doing nothing fun today.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 04-18-2021 at 06:26 PM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 09:44 AM #27
THE REAL EMU
Western MA Paintball

THE REAL EMU supports Team VICIOUS
I’m a voice actor! I’ve done work for podcasts, commercials, video games, Twitch streams, animated films, NFT projects, and tons of other random stuff. I specialize in fantasy/sci fi type voices of all kinds; monsters, humanoids, and anything in between. Making noise is fun AND can be lucrative. Anyone who says otherwise just can’t do it as well as you can!