Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
John works for a Paintball manufacturer
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John supports Empire
John is All In
Inception Designs Pressure Testers - 3 versions

If you do any tech work yourself and you don't already have a pressure tester, or if you have a janky one, it's time to upgrade.

Use it to set your output pressure and to check for performance to ensure that the regulator isn't creeping (which can be very bad for a paintball gun and damage seals/solenoids inside the gun).

Easy "EZ" operation. Simply screw tank or HPR into the bottom of the tester and then close the side lever. Pressure will read on the gauge immediately with your tank. With an HPR you need to turn on the air supply to the HPR. Press the button to release the lever and degas the pressure gauge. Repeat to check for consistency or leave it pressurized and watch the gauge to make sure the pressure isn't slowly increasing (creep).

Designed to use the minimum amount of air from your tank as possible so you don't waste air/gas while testing and setting up your equipment at home.

Version 1 - Standard pressures
EZ Pressure Tester for paintball marker tanks and HPR's outputting up to 1400psi. This is our standard (STD) option.

Version 2 - Low Pressure
Compatible with low pressure adapter to check the pressure from low pressure hoses found on guns such as Autocockers and Intimidators to verify LPR performance.

Version 3 - Autocockers
Full set for testing Autocockers, that includes the Low Pressure Adapter and a low pressure gauge.

Extra pressure gauges are also available.

Pressure gauge style may vary from shown.

Simon's video is here: https://business.facebook.com/Incept...38645/?__xts__

We deserve better villains.
"I have not seen an automag shot in anger in 10 years." Tom Cole
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2020, 08:57 PM #2
taggearpaintball

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
taggearpaintball plays in the APPA D4 division
In my opinion, an essential part of any serious tech bench.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:58 AM #3
sokopath
Kitty Amazing

sokopath is Legendary
sokopath is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by taggearpaintball View Post
In my opinion, an essential part of any serious tech bench.
agreed. I've been building my own for years though. I add a slide-check to my setup to I can test the reg's recharge rate too.
sokopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 07:02 AM #4
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Beautiful little product!
tweeter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 07:07 AM #5
Legacy
Tractor Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Well that's awful handy looking. I'm in for the autococker set for sure.
Old 07-24-2020, 07:32 AM #6
tall white guy
. . .

tall white guy plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tall white guy is an NCPA player
Those look great and the barbed adapter is a neat neat touch.
Old 07-24-2020, 08:07 AM #7
JOESPUD27
Merc

JOESPUD27 is playing at Living Legends III
JOESPUD27 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
JOESPUD27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 09:45 AM #8
YOUNGSTOWN
YOUNGSTOWN CREW

plays in the NXL
YOUNGSTOWN supports Ninja Paintball
Very Nice
YOUNGSTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 03:36 PM #9
inertstatic

inertstatic owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
inertstatic owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
inertstatic supports Ninja Paintball
Anybody find the lpr adapter sold separately ?

Old PBN Feedback:
34/0/0
inertstatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 04:06 PM #10
bracer028

Not that useful if you have a chrono, know how to sweet spot and feel for the cocking for the lpr
bracer028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 08:14 PM #11
BMJoker
Seasonal Streetballer

BMJoker donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by bracer028 View Post
Not that useful if you have a chrono, know how to sweet spot and feel for the cocking for the lpr
Really? You can determine the output of a regulator with a chronograph?
Old 07-25-2020, 09:13 PM #12
bracer028

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMJoker View Post
Really? You can determine the output of a regulator with a chronograph?
Why would i need the out put pressure for an autococker?
Old 07-25-2020, 09:36 PM #13
jerryjjackson69

jerryjjackson69 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
jerryjjackson69 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
jerryjjackson69 owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
Quote:
What about your tank regulator? Maybe you don't need to LPR adapter, but I've seen hundreds of tanks (some of every brand) that the output is far above the margin of where it should be. Most techs have built something like this out of necessity, but having a dedicated streamlined product is worth replacing a clunky tool if it is frequently used, as well as bringing an easy product to fill the market for those less technically inclined users.

Even on your autococker, this makes building and adjusting so much easier than the chronograph. It's better to roll up to the field with a setup that just needs a tweak to chrono rather than battling with different adjustments on a fresh build.

I will get one just for the LPR tool.
jerryjjackson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 11:23 PM #14
bracer028

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryjjackson69 View Post
Quote:
What about your tank regulator? Maybe you don't need to LPR adapter, but I've seen hundreds of tanks (some of every brand) that the output is far above the margin of where it should be. Most techs have built something like this out of necessity, but having a dedicated streamlined product is worth replacing a clunky tool if it is frequently used, as well as bringing an easy product to fill the market for those less technically inclined users.

Even on your autococker, this makes building and adjusting so much easier than the chronograph. It's better to roll up to the field with a setup that just needs a tweak to chrono rather than battling with different adjustments on a fresh build.

I will get one just for the LPR tool.
Ok lets say on the autococker. You set the gun at 350 psi without a chrono. How are you able to reach velocity without knowing which spring combination works best? You cant. And you will be messing with your set up at the field 10x longer. A chrono can do that though and i have absolutely no reason to need to know the reg psi when i can get to velocity with the spring combinations

I can tell you never tuned a cocker in your life just by you saying you can get velocity without a chrono but with a hpr tester.

As for your tank output. Im not sure how many times thats ever used in that manner.

Last edited by bracer028 : 07-25-2020 at 11:26 PM.
Old 07-26-2020, 12:00 AM #15
Mr. Stealthy

Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
The reg tester is really handy for getting your regulator in the right ball park after servicing. It isn't a must have or anything, but it certainly makes life easier.

Testing the tank is also something I have done to troubleshoot for people (primarily with the regulator squeeking on CS1s). As the tank's regulator components breakdown over time due to a lack of servicing, they can creep up to pretty crazy levels. I had a Ninja Pro V2 that had creeped all of the way up to 800 PSI that was set up to output 550.

That said, these ones are pretty spendy (although the do look super precise). I have a few I have made myself and also have a $20 Modern Combat Sports one that works just fine.

Last edited by Mr. Stealthy : 07-26-2020 at 12:04 AM.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 06:23 AM #16
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Ok lets say on the autococker. You set the gun at 350 psi without a chrono. How are you able to reach velocity without knowing which spring combination works best? You cant. And you will be messing with your set up at the field 10x longer. A chrono can do that though and i have absolutely no reason to need to know the reg psi when i can get to velocity with the spring combinations

I can tell you never tuned a cocker in your life just by you saying you can get velocity without a chrono but with a hpr tester.

As for your tank output. Im not sure how many times thats ever used in that manner.
What the heck are you babbling about? This product has literally nothing to do with any specific marker type or operation, it is for monitoring tank regulator output pressure, which can go towards greatly increasing your shot to shot consistency and help you shoot deeper into a tank when you are able to consistently measure and keep output in check. Your example of using a chrono and springs to tune velocity is confusing. If you are tuning your marker and you don't realize how inconsistent your tanks output pressure and recharge pressures are then you can be the greatest autococker tech on earth and you will still never be able to normalize your consistency shot to shot. No regulator or spring can overcome a tank pressure that is outputting in a +/- 50-75 psi range.

So many tanks are advertised at a certain output pressure, when in reality they are far below or far above.

How is this useful? If I am able to monitor my tanks output pressure than I am able to get a more consistent shot, the most efficient tuning of my marker, and shoot into the tank deeper.

Use your example of a cocker. If you are tuning your marker and the expected tank output is supposed to be in the range of lets say 650 +/- 15, and you tune it to the perfect shot quality for what you like, but then you don't realize your tank is actually outputting 800psi +/- 100, your shot to shot consistency will suffer, your regulator will take excess abuse, and your marker will start starving for air sooner since it was tuned to such a high output pressure from the tank.

This is a simple product that can help fine tune a marker even further for tinkerers.
Old 07-26-2020, 09:48 AM #17
bracer028

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter4 View Post
Quote:

What the heck are you babbling about? This product has literally nothing to do with any specific marker type or operation, it is for monitoring tank regulator output pressure, which can go towards greatly increasing your shot to shot consistency and help you shoot deeper into a tank when you are able to consistently measure and keep output in check. Your example of using a chrono and springs to tune velocity is confusing. If you are tuning your marker and you don't realize how inconsistent your tanks output pressure and recharge pressures are then you can be the greatest autococker tech on earth and you will still never be able to normalize your consistency shot to shot. No regulator or spring can overcome a tank pressure that is outputting in a +/- 50-75 psi range.

So many tanks are advertised at a certain output pressure, when in reality they are far below or far above.

How is this useful? If I am able to monitor my tanks output pressure than I am able to get a more consistent shot, the most efficient tuning of my marker, and shoot into the tank deeper.

Use your example of a cocker. If you are tuning your marker and the expected tank output is supposed to be in the range of lets say 650 +/- 15, and you tune it to the perfect shot quality for what you like, but then you don't realize your tank is actually outputting 800psi +/- 100, your shot to shot consistency will suffer, your regulator will take excess abuse, and your marker will start starving for air sooner since it was tuned to such a high output pressure from the tank.

This is a simple product that can help fine tune a marker even further for tinkerers.
Did you buy one?
Old 07-26-2020, 11:42 AM #18
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Did you buy one?
Ive used the same set I built around 15 years ago for awhile now. However, if I see the Inception booth at a big game or tournament I will probably buy one because it would be a nice spare to keep in the gear bag.
Old 07-26-2020, 01:45 PM #19
ironyusa

ironyusa works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Tons, actually. Many of the issues dye experienced with the SLAPS ASA and the DSRs reg were due to tanks outputting well over their rated pressure. Tank reg maintenance is necessary too.

METHOD Development
ironyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 01:48 PM #20
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
Tank reg maintenance is necessary too.
I support this. ����