Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-10-2020, 11:39 PM #1
MrXLNC

Adrenaline xls/cvo

So looking into getting one. Anyone have any experience dealing with getting a custom annoed one? And if so id love to see your adrenaline's. And to those who have them.. whats the pros/cons youve encountered.. thanks
MrXLNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-19-2020, 05:18 PM #2
Dr Furtrix

is playing at Living Legends XI
I own a Saberwolves Legendary, #55. I went down the rabbit hole looking at hundreds of different anno combinations before realizing they had just about all the bases covered in the Legendary class options, and you get some perks there too vs Epic class.

At the end of the day this is a Shocker XLS/CVO that has been improved in many areas and refined in others. That may or may not be a selling point depending on what you think of the stock. Shockers. I've owned a gtek 160r, RSX, XLS, M2, M3, and a Luxe 1.5 in the last few years. I thought the idea of an improved/refined Shocker was a fantastic idea. Turns out it is.

If you want to go down the custom anno route, it's pretty neat. The limit is your imagination really. If you order an Epic, and you can begin brainstorming with an anno company; Caustic, Outlaw, Blizzard, etc. Once you settle on something the ball will start moving. Just keep in mind the custom route can be longer than choosing one of their existing schemes (of which they have many).

It's neat to have something rare like this. Being involved in the process will make you appreciate all the work put into your unicorn when it shows up in the mail. I
Dr Furtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 12:50 PM #3
Mrbpacking
Valve Monkey Paintball

I got the Nicky Cuba legendary with no regrets.
But there is a sweet “fire” orange and black for sale right now in BST that I would snag right now if I didn’t!! Good luck - happy shooting!