Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-19-2020, 11:24 AM #1
Fyang18

Ans gear sale

Ans have an d3fy d3s for $170, besides all the bad reviews with the factory setting is the marker worth getting it?
Fyang18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2020, 01:47 PM #2
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Paul77 supports DLX Technology
I think it’s a good little shooter, just reset the reg before using it.

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 08:33 PM #3
Nyknight01

Nyknight01 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Nyknight01 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nyknight01 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
i still think its one of the most under rated entry electro of of current times.
i just took it out after about 6-7 mos ..battery still in it...
aired it up..
280-284-280 82,83,80
no drop off...no weak first shot.
and went the whole day with zero issues.

follow the directions and itll serve you well!
Nyknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 11:49 AM #4
mr.chomper

Too good to pass up

I played woodsball 1x in 1992, I basically had a JT pistol with CO2 cartridge and a tube of maybe 8 or 10 balls. It was a ****ty gun, and it was anything but accurate but I had a good time.

This year my son asked about playing paintball, I was going to take him down to the local field, but Corona virus had or field closed. We ended up getting a tippmann stormer basic for him (just wanted him to have something that would work) and I opted for a Emek 100.

So far we've just gone out to some woods and fired off the guns, played a little tag. My son wanted to get a feel for it before going to a field for a walk-on game.

Saw this sale on ANSgear, did research on the marker and ended up putting in an order for a black one. Glad I did research as I'll be sure to back out the pressure before I go shooting. Other than that one issue this marker seems to be mechanically simple and reliable which is a huge value when I'm playing with my kids and their friends and their maintenance habits may not be the best.

I'm glad I found this forum, this marker, this sale, because now we can have a friend join us. I'm curious to see which gun will end up being my favorite and my sons favorite once we add the D3s to the mix.

Thank you all for the good info here. It's a shame this marker is discontinued But I'm glad I got one before they disappeared.
mr.chomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 10:20 PM #5
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

iPaintSlinger has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
iPaintSlinger has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
iPaintSlinger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I’ve played one full day with one of these markers and it was perfect. Not one ball break, no leaks and no first shot drop off. The only thing that stood out to me if I remember correctly is the front grip had loosened up on me a few times. It wasn’t my marker so I can’t say why it happened, but it’s something you could look out for. The front grip isn’t a regulator, it’s just a front grip. Good luck and let us know how everything turns out.

iPS
iPaintSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote