PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-17-2018, 07:16 PM #1
snakeshooterx10
notnotALLCAPS

Post-punk band recommendations

Alright I've been digging bands like this for a while now, and never knew the genre of what they'd be considered. I like bands such as Joy Division/New Order, the Strokes (I consider them more NYC rock, but it's similar), She Wants Revenge, Interpol (very underappreciated I must say), etc.

But I'm wondering, what other bands that have this similar sound should I be listening to? I know there has to be quite a bit more out there other than the ones I've mentioned.

If anyone has recommendations, I'm all ears, because I'm tired of listening to the same **** over and over.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2018, 04:35 AM #2
philipjohnson

Recommended Post-Punk Bands are :
--> Cinema Strange
--> The Dead fly Ensemble
--> Bauhaus
--> The Cure
--> Joy Division
Very interesting blog. Thanks for sharing this one with us. It is good event and gives more thoughtful matter for this things and inspiring things. I am a writer I really impressed with the information. If you want writing service, please contact Custom Essay writing service, one of the best writing services available. The better service that provides detailed and effective information related to educational basis. And, remember, all work is guaranteed to be original or your money back.
philipjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:00 PM #3
toresk
"Slim"

Rise Against
toresk is offline   Reply With Quote