PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-19-2013, 03:46 PM #1
JJDow85
Natural Born Killer

has been a member for 10 years
JJDow85 supports DLX Technology
RL without #75 Kirill Prihidni....Thoughts?!

Let me first say that I hope for a speedy and healthy recovery for my man Kirill Prihidni.

Now to brass taxes. What our your thoughts Nation on the tragic injury of #75? How do you think RL will do without him? Do you think its career ending? Meaning if he plays do you think it'll be the same player or more conservative? Will they attempt to replace him? He may move to coaching or doing broadcasting at the events with matty marshall on PBAccess. I hope he comes back stronger than ever. Either way I'm sure he has a life long career in paintball, whether its on the field or in the booth. Ganna be like the John Madden of paintball...won't stop until he dies
JJDow85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2013, 10:07 AM #2
underdog2987
superhero for hire

has been a member for 10 years
The future doesn't look bright. Many who come back aren't the same both physically and mentally. They definitely loose a veteran mind on the field and a core player of the team. It's going to be tough to replace him that's for sure, but I would guess they'll bring a player for depth.

Either way, GO LEGION!!! It's definitely been a down season, bring it back for cup.

underdog2987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:33 AM #3
ego10fan
Bad Company

ego10fan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ego10fan plays in the APPA D4 division
ego10fan has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ego10fan has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was in russian legion pits at riverside, and the day that it happened Kiril took his injury like such a boss, maintaining his positive attitude throughout the day through the pain. On sunday I was sitting with him and he was spectating the pro field. He was in crutches but he was still the same exact dude
ego10fan is offline   Reply With Quote