PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-11-2020, 07:47 AM #1
JeepDVL45
Back in the game

Mask Help

I have an older VForce mask (I’m assuming it’s a Profiler) that I’ve become very partial to, but it’s ready for a new strap and lens.

Can anyone tell me if I can swap a thermal lens on this mask or of the lens style has changed? I don’t mind spending the $ on the lens or strap as long as they fit.

No I don’t want to replace the mask itself. I’ve tried many and they don’t cover my ears or chin(s) well, this one does and it’s very comfortable for me so I’d rather spruce it up even if I spend more than replacing it.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2020, 02:22 PM #2
aresfiend
Recovering gun whore

aresfiend owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
aresfiend owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
That's a Vforce Vantage, here are some lens options. The single pane Vforce lenses had a really good fog resistant coating, I loved my Grill for that reason when I used to use them, but there is a dual pane option. I can't find any 1:1 replacement straps but you can use a universal strap as a replacement. Just be careful as there are long straps and there are short straps. From experience, long straps on a Vforce mask will fall off pretty much everybody's head. I can't find anywhere that explicitly states whether a mask is long or short. You could also probably reach out to GI Sportz who owns Vforce now and see if you can get a replacement, they should use the same system as the Armor masks.
Old 10-16-2020, 03:51 AM #3
JeepDVL45
Back in the game

Thanks! I got the mask used a while ago and have been struggling to discover the model.

I just ordered a replacement lens for it. I’ll just get a strap I like and put the clips on it from the current one.