PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-27-2020, 09:59 AM #1
Danny72
WTB CS1

M1 Carbine Cronus Build

Soooo, I grew a wild hair up my arse….and I've decided that I'm going to put in leave to hit D-Day Oklahoma this June! With that I'm trying to join the OSS team. I found a cherry condition Tippmann Cronus for $45 that's pretty much brand new. Next I found an incomplete Stamped M1 Garand Stock for $27 Shipped, an 18" Stiff Barrel for $32, Magazine Cover For $4, Double Magazine Stock Pouch for $10, and I've Already got an old school parade sling that I held onto for my deer rifle that I grew up hunting with for a loop sling. I'm trying to snag an old 870 or Mossberg 500 Barrel Heat shield as a modified over the barrel-type shroud (not authentic but the over-the-barrel portion of the stock was cut and even if it wasn't then it'd not be big enough for a .68 cal PB-barrel).

The plan is to shave the cronus down to fit snug in the stock, Dremel out the stock for where it won't mash up and then to either put a flash light mounted as the make shift but practical looking gas tube type thing, or maybe put a second barrel that has a swab or squeegee stuffed in almost like an AK cleaning rod type of thing! Thoughts???? Pics to follow!!
Danny72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2020, 05:58 PM #2
Tominator257

Did anything come of this? Would love to see the end result.
Tominator257 is offline   Reply With Quote