DefTone
finger lickin good

DefTone is a Supporting Member
DefTone is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
DefTone owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DefTone supports Team VICIOUS
2016 All Autococker UWL team

Own an autococker? Wanna play UWL 10man? Well hit me up then!!!!
We are in the process of building 2 10man UWL teams that are all cocker based teams, NO OTHER GUNS ALLOWED !!!! Now they can be mechanical, pump, E-cockers, doesn't matter they just have to be cockers.... As of right now we plan on doing 2 events in 2016, the July event at BearClaw Paintball in TN, and then the Sept. event at BadLandz in Chicago... A UWL 10man team can have up to 15 players max on the roster, our Team #1 is already full BUT we still have some open positions for Team #2 but it's filling up pretty quickly... We are running the team stuff through our private FaceBook page, so if you have a FB account and your seriously interested let me know via PM on here and I will get back with you asap and get you hooked up through the FB page.
Requirements= No Pro or former Pro players, our plan right now is to play the Tactical Division and UWL has some player requirements for that.... Also, you have to register on APPA and have an APPA Player Number before your added to the roster, and we will need the COMPLETE APPA # on the FB page.... I will ask that only players who are really serious about it contact me, we can't be filling roster spots with tire kickers who are just screwing around and have no real intentions of playing, all your doing is take a spot from someone who wants to play at that point so don't be a dick.... Tournament experience is preferred, now it doesn't have to be UWL experience but we do prefer players who understand the in's & out's of tournament ball and the level you have to compete at in a tournament environment..... Last thing, you HAVE to shoot a Cocker, Team Rules and what this team is based on, no exceptions there !!!

You wanna make $14 the hard way?
DefTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2016, 07:18 PM #2
clozin

plays in the NXL
clozin plays in the APPA D4 division
I like it! cocker rockers!!
clozin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 09:36 PM #3
killing77machine