PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-07-2016, 08:16 PM #1
BigPumpPlayer

BigPumpPlayer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
B.o.B. White Sucka Free Sunday

Hey everyone, just posting to make sure everyone knows about the annual (and awesome) event coming up on April 3rd... Sucka Free Sunday presented by BoB White paintball!

The event is held at the awesome Mad Cow Paintball facilities in Louisville, NE! If you haven't had the chance to check the place out this is a great chance to enjoy the wonderful facilities and enjoy a tremendous day of rec style play with many players of all age groups and experience levels. Never played before? This is a perfect chance to come out and see what paintball is all about in a great environment and with players and staff committed to a relaxed day of play with fair and balanced teams.

In addition to the great gameplay, there are also great prizes to be raffled away, ranging from BoB White swag to actual new paintball markers!

To think that isn't enough to twist your arm into having a great time, there will be excellent food and drinks to boot. And anyone who has been to the event before knows how serious I am about the food... Don't miss out folks.

Below is the flyer for the event for anything I have missed and if anyone has any questions at all please feel free to message me on here, contact any members of BoB White you may know for details or contact Mad Cow Paintball. We are all more than happy to answer questions and help in any way we can and look forward to seeing friends both new and old at the event.

Bring family, friends, really anyone who would enjoy a great day of paintball and being among fellow players. As we all know any day of paintball is more fun with more friends, so come on out!

Proud BOB WHITE #52
Pooty Rasta/Camo Gtek 160R
Texas Sunset Orracle Pump
Gold/Red fade Empire Resurrection
Super Stanchy Customs Pink Ionemy
BigPumpPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups