Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-14-2019, 09:07 PM #1
Fine Tuned

Trade my Gun Store ***Buyer Beware***

I'm sure that many of you may have done business with Trade my Gun in the past. And you may have gotten exactly what you wanted. However, my experience with them was not pleasant.

A few months ago, I ordered two items from them. They shipped me an item much older than what they promised to send me and the second item was completely missing from the shipment. The day after the shipment arrived at my house, I called them to see if they would make it right and all they said was go ahead and ship it back (at my own expense of course) and they would refund me. That was after arguing with the guy for several minutes that he shipped me something different than what I was promised. Since the guy hung up on me before I could even ask him to pay for the return label, I called them back several times just to have them pick up the phone and hang up on me before I could even say anything. Great customer service.
I'm not one to bad mouth any person or company without giving them the chance to fix the problem. But at this point, I am tired of trying to fix this problem and have just accepted the fact that I will be taking a loss.

And like I said, I can't imagine that they do this to everyone they do business with because if they did, they wouldn't be in business. Therefore, do business with them at your own risk. In my opinion, there are too many other legitimate businesses that deserve my hard earned money.
Fine Tuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-17-2019, 11:02 AM #2
RFP Professor

I ordered some pods from the some time ago. A bunch of pods. They shorted me like 12 pods. I emailed them, and they instantly sent the missing pods no questions asked. So, I had a great experience with them.
RFP Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 05:28 PM #3
J.J.Strom
Slug Life #23

Sorry to hear you had a less than positive experience. I’ve used them several times and always recommend them, haven’t had an issue yet, but I guess the rains gotta fall on somebodies head lol. Hopefully if you decide to buy from them again you have a better time of things.
J.J.Strom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 08:12 PM #4
jojo750
Default User Title

I’m not siding with TMG in any manner, but in PayPal cases where you are going to be given a refund, the buyer is responsible for shipping the item back. And yes. It would be nice if all sellers were like amazon, and would send you a prepaid label to send an item back, in the paintball world, I just don’t see that generosity very often.
Old 09-27-2019, 01:59 AM #5
jtguy2269

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo750 View Post
Iím not siding with TMG in any manner, but in PayPal cases where you are going to be given a refund, the buyer is responsible for shipping the item back. And yes. It would be nice if all sellers were like amazon, and would send you a prepaid label to send an item back, in the paintball world, I just donít see that generosity very often.
ANSgear sent a prepaid label for the last item that I had to return.
jtguy2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 06:46 AM #6
BL4ZZ3R73553

Trade my gun sucks, also had a total crap show experience with them. Attitude and communication sucked.

Sorry to hear man, went with punisherspb.com, had a way better experience
BL4ZZ3R73553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 04:52 PM #7
Guch
**FREE face painting**

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4ZZ3R73553 View Post
Trade my gun sucks, also had a total crap show experience with them. Attitude and communication sucked.

Sorry to hear man, went with punisherspb.com, had a way better experience
+1 with Punisherspb.com. Joel is a super nice dude and player.
68/4500 First Strike Hero w/Powerhouse Reg.
Designer and Manufacturer of the Shadow Cocker
Guch is offline   Reply With Quote