PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-05-2008, 10:58 PM #43
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

has been a member for 10 years
My German Kameraden!

the Recruitment effort for the Elite 1.SS Panzer korps has been a complete success!

the 1.SS Panzer Division is full

12.SS Needs a few more Hardcharging men!

Panzer Lehr Needs afew also.

once we reach our recruitment goals we will not accept any more so dont miss the fun or the action guys! go to the 1.SS Panzer korps section of my teams forums for more info. See sig below

http://1sspanzerkorps.com/
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2008, 11:08 PM #44
stoffa15
Turmoil's Punisher

Turmoil wants tanswr the call

I have my crew of woodsballers that want some action. the problem is that most of my team are heavy riffleman. There are a total of 11 players including myself. send me a email with your plans and what you would have planed for us. stoffa15@hotmail.com thanx
Old 07-09-2008, 05:26 PM #45
Danterwhoo

Great, to hear you'll be joining up!!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:59 PM #46
Tas95xo
Shoot-Kill-Win

Tas95xo owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Tas95xo posts videos on PbNation
Tas95xo supports Ninja Paintball
I will have a group of 5, 2 new guys and the others play speed /woods. this is our first Skirmish and we want to make the best of this. Many missions if possible. We will be wearing DHL shirts during the beach invasion. A real german based company.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:38 PM #47
Jjohnson926

I can't wait fro ION.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:39 PM #48
ozcardshop
made of trampoline

ozcardshop owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ozcardshop is for the Gunfight
ozcardshop supports Pev's Paintball
i just spoke to black angel on the phone and he is roughly 2.5 hrs out and making good time

they guesstimated wrong on the time frame to pack the tank and all the supplies up
Old 07-10-2008, 08:38 PM #49
Danterwhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tas95xo View Post
I will have a group of 5, 2 new guys and the others play speed /woods. this is our first Skirmish and we want to make the best of this. Many missions if possible. We will be wearing DHL shirts during the beach invasion. A real german based company.
We will have a large squad rolling, you are definitely welcome and encouraged to join up. We will be doing many missions and getting into the heart of everything.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:28 PM #50
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

We are here. 1.SS Panzer korps camp area is directly across from the vending area right on the dirt road.

Zieg Heil!

Old 07-14-2008, 12:39 AM #51
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Outstanding men!

What a battle. Everyone did a fine job. It looked like we had our own private army when we marched into battle lol. Even Gen Mark was like wow thats alot of guys. Everywhere we went we went in force and made a difference.

You all completly decimated them on Gold Beach! and look at us now, the 1.SS Panzer Korps will be spearheading the invasion of england!

So many of you to thank

My
12.SS Lt Dan - you are the man buddy! A great addidion to the Black Korps, excellent leadership skills and a real team player. I know we will have alot of fun in the future

Panzer Lehr- Newman, and Wes you guys rocked. Wes you are awesome man you really went above and beyond for this game. Jon Manns and your boys, it was a pleasure to serve with you. i hope we see you again on the battlefiled soon! Team Turmoil! You guys came heavy on the beach,held your postions for hours and never even flinched Not to mention helping repair the SS Panzer for battle! . the Panzer Lehr was one hardcore Division! And a real Credit and asset to the 1.SS Panzer Korps!

12.SS you guys fought hard and held those positions as well. It was a pleasure to play with you all Thanks to you guys for helping me camoflauge the Panzer so the allies never saw it

1.SS Leibstandarte you guys are the backbone of the Wehrmacht! Rossi, Groller,Ettle Gottschall you guys have been in the thick of it for years with me and just keep kicking ***! Warsteiner i cant believe you got a few direct hits with that mortar hahaha

SS Kandidates excellent work! some of you REALLY Really made a big contribution to the unit! afew of you really stood out,Matt And Eric Your hard work and cooperation all weekend couldnt be topped. An absolute Gift to any commander.I hope to talk to you all soon

Alles Fur Deutschland!

Old 07-14-2008, 03:32 PM #52
tipp98chopshop
Don't worry, Be pwnage

tipp98chopshop helped look for balloons
woot good work doods!
Old 07-14-2008, 08:20 PM #53
Windhund

First off- thanks Adam for your leadership, support and enthusiasm it was awesome to serve with the Korps!! The Panzer Lehr is ready and able to serve with you all again!!

Lt. Dan it was great to meet you and see you in action. Your leadership is an asset to the Korps. Thanks to all of those in the 1SS and 12SS for all of your efforts it was commendable.

Panzer Lehr!!! You made us proud!!!
Many special thanks goes to Der Korporation!!!: Jon Manns, Todd Kennedy, Nathan Manns, Tyler Tolman, Andrew Manns, Duk Pederson, Per Fjeld, & Benn Manns. You were a force to be reckoned with for your first time to Skirmish- you guys were prepared to fight and fight you did!! You showed initiative, cunning, and backbone when it counted most. You racked up 17 points Saturday night + 8 more Sunday- I'm glad it was worth the trip. You made our jobs easier and had a great impact on the field representing The Black Korps!! It was truly an honor to meet and fight along side all of you and we look forward to working with you in future missions that lay ahead.

Erik Redding: thanks man, you worked your tail off for the entire Korps all weekend our hats are off to you. Great job!!

Team Turmoil:
You guys were madman on and off the field- you certainly made an impression and heavy gunners you were- you delivered when we needed it the most- Thanks to all of you!!

Newman, Carl & Wes
Windhund Pz 116
German XO: SP Russian Front 2009
German XO & MVP: Stalingrad Colchester Paintball 2009
German MVP & MVT Panzer Lehr, 1.SS Panzer Korps: Skirmish Stalingrad 2010
Scenario MVT Panzer Lehr, 1.SS Panzer Korps: OXCC Stalingrad 2011 & 5th Panzer MVT: Fulda Gap
Panzer Lehr: First Onto the Field and the Last to Leave
Old 07-15-2008, 07:27 AM #54
chrispy_man

I want to thank all of you for the support at the game. You performed flawlessly. We could not have done it with you!

Chrispy
XO German Side
ION 2008

Legion June 19th, 2010 - Return to Deadwood August 21-22nd 2010
Old 07-15-2008, 07:59 PM #55
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

thank you chrispy! As alwyas it was a pleasure! alot of us are really looking forward to russian front 3 at Strategy plus next feb!

Also id like to thank my rogueball buddies from the Miller Stryke Brigade ,Tim,Shane, and Zach. you guys were a big help from loading up the Panzer, welding it up, letting us use your golf cart for resupply and troop movement. see you guys at the rogueball field