Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-17-2021, 11:06 AM #442
DejloRex

Hey Guys,

i wanted to come on this thread and ask about the Vapor. i went to the website and noticed they have a sale for the Vapor. wanted to know anyone elses experience with them, how they shoot? are the durable? any field breakdowns? overall reliable?

Currently shooting a cs3 pro, geo 4 and dsr and wanted to add something new to the line up.

is the Machine Vapor worth the new sale thats going on? looks nice, quite similar to a luxe but...i didnt like the luxe ice.

Anyways, any and all thoughts are appreciated!
DejloRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-18-2021, 11:10 AM #443
aresfiend
Recovering gun whore

aresfiend owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
aresfiend owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
It was a pretty stupid leak chase. I knew it was something between the air going into the dump chamber and the air holding the bolt back, but I never thought it would be the body. I figured it out when literally everything else worked fine on another body and I kept looking through it. I lubed everything in the marker up and noticed some lube that looked like it was coming through the metal, almost like when an automatic transmission gets cracked and you can see the ATF coming through the crack but you can't see the crack.

There were some other weird manufacturing problems with this one as well, like a back cap that was missing part of one of the fangs but still made it through ano or burrs still on the body that got ano'd that damaged the solenoid gasket.
Old 01-18-2021, 11:28 PM #444
Mr. Charlie
Scales CS1, M2, & M3s+

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Sounds like terrible machining like I’ve heard from Machine and that weird crack in the body (wonder how that happened (too thin?)). I’m not sure if it is still like that but I won’t take the chance, especially blindly (maybe if I could shoot it and take it apart before buying lol).
Old 01-19-2021, 10:23 AM #445
imped4now
BTFU

has been a member for 10 years
imped4now owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
imped4now supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejloRex View Post
Hey Guys,

i wanted to come on this thread and ask about the Vapor. i went to the website and noticed they have a sale for the Vapor. wanted to know anyone elses experience with them, how they shoot? are the durable? any field breakdowns? overall reliable?

Currently shooting a cs3 pro, geo 4 and dsr and wanted to add something new to the line up.

is the Machine Vapor worth the new sale thats going on? looks nice, quite similar to a luxe but...i didnt like the luxe ice.

A CS3 Pro, huh? Lucky.

https://youtu.be/vO3FKhR_e9E

It's a far more reliable design than previous markers, but I'm still not sure I'd spend the money on it. Who knows how long the company will be around, considering they're almost certainly not selling many of these. Their marketing campaign was nonexistent and they've been piss poor about providing good information on the marker.
imped4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 05:38 PM #446
aresfiend
Recovering gun whore

aresfiend owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
aresfiend owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
Sounds like terrible machining like Iíve heard from Machine and that weird crack in the body (wonder how that happened (too thin?)). Iím not sure if it is still like that but I wonít take the chance, especially blindly (maybe if I could shoot it and take it apart before buying lol).
I have no idea how it happened, it shouldn't even be too thin the way the crack was. Honestly, I stuck a TIG torch and a dab of filler rod, cleaned it up with a dremel and then some sandpaper a little then called it a day. It holds air and cycles even though the body isn't perfect.

It's a gun I've been robbing for parts anyway so I'm not worried about it. I won't even have a Machine HPR for it so I'll be throwing on a standard ASA and whatever reg I have laying around.
Old 01-19-2021, 07:03 PM #447
DejloRex

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
A CS3 Pro, huh? Lucky.

https://youtu.be/vO3FKhR_e9E

It's a far more reliable design than previous markers, but I'm still not sure I'd spend the money on it. Who knows how long the company will be around, considering they're almost certainly not selling many of these. Their marketing campaign was nonexistent and they've been piss poor about providing good information on the marker.
Thanks for the heads up, i appreciate it!
DejloRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM #448
pyrothug434

has been a member for 10 years
pyrothug434 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejloRex View Post
Hey Guys,

Interested in selling the CS3 Pro? Would Jack mind?