Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-21-2019, 12:39 AM #1
Hkarmyswag

Tyler Fare (Aesthetic Anodizing), scammer, liar, thief

A new thread needed to be made about this.

The biggest case i have found publicly so far is posted here as the year long scam:
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5825737

Now fast forward to 2019

tyler is still scamming people.
tyler is not just scamming people but is destroying sections of this paintball community, several people have left playing paintball 100% becasue of him.
lost gear, hundreds of dollars stolen from individuals.

tyler lies, and lies and lies. he gives out excuses but never follows up on what he says he is going to do.
tyler apparently has deals with pros and some bigger paintball companies and feels as if they should be served first, all the mean while completely neglecting his customer base as he steals, wrecks and loses customer product.

There is tons of information not posted from people, and they should come forward about his "work."

Most recently 2 public posting have been made, which have amounted up to tyler being banned from a b/s/t group on Facebook, strongly this should be shared. the attitude, character, morals and general customer service do not exist.

since reading everything, the conclusion i can make is tyler is only here to benefit himself, and in anyway possible.

below are the screen shots from the most recent problem of tyler a.k.a aesthetic anodizing.

this post has been deleted since then,

as of 20/08/2019

tyler was banned due to overwhelming evidence and admitting to scamming.

in chronological order

As much as these should be dissected for hypocrisy, contradiction, lies and excuses those pictures really speak for themselves and how tyler treats, thinks and tries to manipulate customers.
How he thinks about people in general.....

The next link is a file of every comment made before tyler was banned to produce pure transparency.
There are over 190 posts and over 90 screen shots here, rather than flood this thread with pictures please follow the imgur link.

https://imgur.com/a/VwIjWqm

the short story/ending is listed below

I really hope people, players of paintball from beginners to the pro level, companies/paintball companies will understand who they are associating themselves with by using tyler and his so called “services”
being banned from one group, wont stop scamming and it certainly wont stop his abuse to customers.

There has been SO much scamming in the paintball community, but to have someone claim they are involved and so passionate about it yet take advantage, scam, steal, lie, to customer then destroy customers property, give a v.i.p pass to pro’s and higher end companies while completely shunting other committed and passionate players and customers,…. It’s just disgusting.

Last edited by Hkarmyswag : 08-21-2019 at 12:53 AM.
Hkarmyswag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2019, 08:43 PM #2
Hkarmyswag

to post an update:

buddy of Freeflow has admitted to have nothing to do with Tyler's business, which he has completely contradicted him self many times.

Buddy Has imprinted himself to have connections with tyler and has confirmed to back him up for reasons of: public involvement, personally involved with each others business's and as denied by buddy, personally involved in general life.

Now currently, buddy and tyler together still trying to make it look like everyone else is wrong, while they are right. The nut shell; tyler has been scamming and is a criminal, buddy now defends him and brags about tyler and himself, working together to ano hundreds of guns.

On top as well, a youtube interview between freeflow and aesthetic. seems pretty involved with each others business, being publicly denied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmjAHhuV1RU

quotes: "time to deal some TRAUMA to mother f**ers.
-Insulting the community and the people that tyler blames for his mistakes.

"Between free_flow technology and us we have been working hard...."
-Again, bragging about free flow and AA, but no other companies tyler had aggressively stated he worked for, and again, they only company that is publicly supporting tyler is the same company that supports a known scammer/criminal.

"Remember, they all wanna see you fail..."
Simply, as rinse-repeat, tyler passing the blame to the paintball community, no one made tyler fail, he did this to himself by scamming, stealing, threatening, extorting etc(the list goes on.)

- 03-14-2020 update.
AS an update, tyler has now taken to reddit to attempt to return credibility to his scamming selfish ways.

he has started arguments/discussion(if you can call it that) to justify his actions of lies, threats, no communication, rip offs etc.
his character has stayed the same, still blaming people and finding no fault to himself, but to only everyone else.
see the link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/paintball/c...m_source=share

Last edited by Hkarmyswag : 03-14-2020 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-18-2019, 10:00 AM #3
custommatt

has been a member for 10 years
custommatt is a Professional paintball player
custommatt supports Team VICIOUS
Not to get in the middle of any of this but the Trauma gun was done for David Wooten an old Trauma player.

Matt Sossoman #85
Omaha VICIOUS

FARSIDE
GI SPORTZ
http://www.inceptiondesigns.com/
custommatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 11:54 AM #4
theFLASH12

Annual Supporting Member
theFLASH12 supports Ninja Paintball
theFLASH12 owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
Thumbs down Tyler Fare / Aesthetic Anodizing = thumbs down

I guess I was one of the lucky few (if you can call it that), who got my marker back but only after putting a PayPal dispute/claim against Tyler Fare/Aesthetic Anodizing. At the time, I thought I was already out a $1600 marker (he cut off contact with me so assumption,... he stole my parts), I just thought about trying to get my payments back through PayPal, since I was not going to let my situation with him go through to a year like some of his other victims.

From my own experience all these statements against Tyler and his business makes sense about his business ethics. He is over his head in kissing up to big businesses and the pro's, that he treats regular customers like kraap and/or rips them off. My bad that I didn't do the research and find all this before sending him my brand new CS2 .... so everyone thinking of using him, you've been warned. Look up Stephen of Caustic Customs. He's in the U.S. and does far better work. I will go to him on my next project. Send me a PM if you want proof of my dealings with Tyler.
theFLASH12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 05:59 PM #5
warpedspeed05
Tuna On White No Crust..

plays in the NXL
warpedspeed05 owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
warpedspeed05 supports Ninja Paintball
Guess I'll use pooty for annoing my cs1...
warpedspeed05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 06:32 PM #6
Hkarmyswag

Anybody but Tyler fare dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpedspeed05 View Post
Old 09-18-2019, 09:40 PM #7
theFLASH12

Annual Supporting Member
theFLASH12 supports Ninja Paintball
theFLASH12 owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpedspeed05 View Post

So sorry, forgot to mention,... I've not done Ano work with Chris (Pooty Paintball), but heard nothing but good about his work. I've done lots of other past work with him and he's all about great customer service ...

As mentioned, and word needs to be spread, Tyler / Aesthetic Anodizing really damages the trust that's needed in the Paintball Community!
theFLASH12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 07:48 PM #8
Hkarmyswag

03-14-2020 update see main post at bottom
Old 04-03-2020, 06:58 PM #9
KronicCocker

Personally I wouldn’t ever use him. I’ve seen his work, some is spectacular and some is less than satisfactory. I’m sure it’s incredibly difficult to juggle the massive workload he is receiving from freeflow/adrenaline and dye. Keeping anyone’s marker for more than a few months is absolutely unacceptable, by the sounds of it he needs to learn to say no. For anyone looking for anno work done I have used Fx and caustic over a dozen times. They are not the cheapest but they are both honest and the workmanship will be top notch. I’ve owned pooty guns as well ( never purchased a service directly from him, but purchased a used gun anno’d by him) and I was pleased with the quality of work. His splashes are always wild and very unique.

I’ll add to this also.. I’ve heard nothing but great things as far as freeflow and buddy’s customer service. If Tyler prioritizes freeflow work and the quality is up to par I can’t fault them for continuing to use him for their anno work.

Last edited by KronicCocker : 04-03-2020 at 07:02 PM.
KronicCocker is offline   Reply With Quote