PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-03-2021, 06:04 AM #1
Knorkator
Mini/Axe/Autococker

AGD Automag Classic 68

I finally got my first Automag. A classic 68 lv7 right feed (power feed) with aluminium frame, smart parts (one hole) wood grips, expansion chamber/frontgrip, small angled drop forward with dovetail rail and a karnivore on/off. The Marker and stated parts are painted with epoxy color, seems well made. Overall the marker seems to be clean and in good condition. Bought it as "needs a service" so hopefully it just needs new seals.

What would something like this be worth?

It´s still on the way so I got no Photos currently.

Last edited by Knorkator : 05-03-2021 at 06:41 AM.
Knorkator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2021, 06:33 AM #2
twinings
Cereal Eater

has been a member for 10 years
twinings plays in the PSP
twinings plays in the APPA D4 division
Like $150-ish?
Old 05-03-2021, 11:43 AM #3
Squattingdog

Squattingdog is a founding member
The SP wood grips if in good shape are actually worth a decent bit of money. I highly suggest you sell them separately as they’re worth an easy $50-$70 depending on color and condition.

Typically powerfeed automags with those parts sell for $90-$125, it being painted might turn away some potential buyers.
Squattingdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:51 AM #4
Knorkator
Mini/Axe/Autococker

The wood grips were a big factor why i got this Automag. If I choose to sell it, I´ll keep the grips for my 99 EVO.

Got it for 170€ ~ 200$ (shipped international). Maybe I overpaid, but on the other hand, there are not many automags around where I live.

Last edited by Knorkator : 05-04-2021 at 05:53 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:38 AM #5
Squattingdog

Squattingdog is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knorkator View Post
The wood grips were a big factor why i got this Automag. If I choose to sell it, I´ll keep the grips for my 99 EVO.

Got it for 170€ ~ 200$ (shipped international). Maybe I overpaid, but on the other hand, there are not many automags around where I live.
Hey man if you bought it for $200 and it included the wood grips you didn’t overpay but much, especially considering you’re in Europe.
Squattingdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 01:08 PM #6
Knorkator
Mini/Axe/Autococker

Doesn´t leak and cycles normally.

Frame is a PB&CO Mach 2 couldn´t find any info on this. Valve has Field rental etched on. Were there any differences to non rental valves?

Last edited by Knorkator : 05-10-2021 at 12:33 AM.