Community Focus

Old 04-20-2021, 10:30 PM #1
Hessterdj

Redline Board Firing Modes

Redline Board on Axe 2.0...

List

SEMI - Semi automatic firing up to max ROF (Rate of Fire) setting
RAMP – Semi auto shots
BURST – Semi auto shots (equal to Ramp Shot Start setting), then 3-shot bursts at the max ROF setting
AUTO - Semi auto shots (equal to Ramp Shot Start setting), then Fully Automatic firing at the max ROF setting
PSP B - Complies to 2011 PSP rules for Burst mode
Ramping Mode - NPPL – Complies with 2011 NPPL rules
PSP R - Complies to 2011 PSP rules for Ramping mode
MILL - Complies to 2011 Millennium Series Rules for
NPPL -

So here is my list of questions

1. Can I update my board to fit with the updated rules, being that 2011 was now ten years ago?
2. Where can I even find the rules from 2011, I've tried search and cant find anything. Im trying to figure out what the max bps was for ramping with those old PSP rules.
3. Same with the PSP rules, I cant find the Mill rules from 2011.
4. If I change my max ROF to say 5 bps. Will that effect my settings if I put my gun into one of the tournament settings like PSP?

Im just trying to figure these things out, so that I can adjust the Max ROF and sustain settings to match rules for 2021. Or just have a base line and know what BPS feels like at the old settings. I dont have a chrono so figuring out these numbers wouldn't be possible lol.

Last edited by Hessterdj : 04-21-2021 at 12:19 AM.
Hessterdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-21-2021, 10:05 AM #2
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
im pretty sure, you can send it in to empire and have them update it. call the paintball solutions number 1-800-220-3222 and theyll get you sorted.