PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-09-2020, 11:21 PM #1
Cgjohnst

has been a member for 10 years
Training for tryouts

Hey guys,

Does anyone have advice for training and preparing for tryouts? I have a couple months to prepare, but I donít really know where to start. At the field Iíll play as many pickup games as I can. Off the field, I donít know where to start.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-10-2020, 04:30 PM #2
Mr. Charlie
Dye DSR, M2, M3

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
https://www.youtube.com/c/howtoplaypaintball/videos
Old 09-14-2020, 03:42 PM #3
Traumaiswack

Trying out for a team One of the biggest things they will look for is communication. Make sure you are calling out bunkers even if you don’t see anyone let them know that or bump up if you can so you see people don’t wait on them.

Make sure you know how to play tbh teams want people that know how to play and know how to act whenever **** hits sideways. Just try to stand yourself out and show you really wanna be on the team.

Also know how to play defensive and aggressive
Cause sometimes you’ll face a team that is defense asf and they have there lanes down to the point where if you play aggressive and love getting far off the field off bat they will probably get you so learn how to switch it up and just be smart about the game
Traumaiswack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 04:02 PM #4
Daddy-0

Daddy-0 owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Daddy-0 owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
Daddy-0 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Daddy-0 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Ok here is the secret. When you first arrive to the team try out, be the super quiet guy. Kinda just walk to the startbox and wait to be 5 guys ready to roll. Listen to the countdwn timer and at about 2 seconds yell out your best "Leeeeeeeerooooooy Jeeeeeeenkins" war cry and do a run through off break. Extra points awarded if you actually mug someone out and dont play on. This will establish your dominance and make everyone watch you. From there, you better play reeeeeaal good for the rest of the tryouts. Lemme know how it goes. Good luck