Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
John works for a Paintball manufacturer
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John supports Empire
John is All In
Footer Youtube Jacob Edwards - Tampa Bay Damage - 13-minute Spotlight VIDEO

Whatever spot Jacob Edwards plays on the field, he's playing to win, and win now.

Although that aggression might sometimes work against him, Jacob is without a doubt one of the most explosive players and aggressive gunfighters in the pro division.

Hear from the man himself and his teammates what's needed to be Built To Win.

Filmed & Edited by: Ludo Roux.

Want to see more FREE paintball videos? - The best way to get more is to LIKE on Youtube and also subscribe!

We deserve better villains.
"I have not seen an automag shot in anger in 10 years." Tom Cole
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2020, 08:49 PM #2
L4sT_ReSOrT

has been a member for 10 years
Great roster, looks like a lot of guys from their 2010-2013 era when they were at their best. Like most teams I wish there was more aggression and maybe some young talent. Seems gone are the days of running fast front players in favor of entire teams gun-fighting in the back.
L4sT_ReSOrT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:29 PM #3
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
Awesome video, sans the fat-shaming. Clearly he developed a layer for bounces. Ask the Jackson brothers, there’s a science to this. Being skinny is for D3 nerds, the pros know what’s up.

WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 07:20 AM #4
dubv187
Inglewood

dubv187 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dubv187 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4sT_ReSOrT View Post
Great roster, looks like a lot of guys from their 2010-2013 era when they were at their best. Like most teams I wish there was more aggression and maybe some young talent. Seems gone are the days of running fast front players in favor of entire teams gun-fighting in the back.
I don't know if those days are completely gone, just the way Damage's roster is built that's their strength and has been for 10 years.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:08 AM #5
FriendlyFire OG
IT'S MURDA...

FriendlyFire OG owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
FriendlyFire OG owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
FriendlyFire OG owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I wouldn't even really call it fat shaming, Joey simply stated he was out of shape/conditioning which can easily be worked on and still manage his weight. The kid has been playing in the league since he was 13, he is growing up and putting on size is apart of that. If his conditioning was on par id love to see him go head to head with some of the top guys! That man can gun battle with the best of them.
George Ocean Lv1 (#6 of 24)
PE FL Barrel Kit
Spire 200
Ninja Sl 68/45
FriendlyFire OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 12:03 PM #6
BIG T25

BIG T25 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
BIG T25 plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFire OG View Post
I wouldn't even really call it fat shaming, Joey simply stated he was out of shape/conditioning which can easily be worked on and still manage his weight. The kid has been playing in the league since he was 13, he is growing up and putting on size is apart of that. If his conditioning was on par id love to see him go head to head with some of the top guys! That man can gun battle with the best of them.
I think that guy was joking. Or at least I hope he was. No reasonable person would look at a coach telling an athlete to get in better shape and call it fat shaming.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:15 PM #7
AngelsNightmare
Wha happen?

is playing at Living Legends XI
AngelsNightmare owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AngelsNightmare owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
AngelsNightmare supports Team VICIOUS
These kind of videos virtue are making are great. I enjoy a look at an individual player with interviews and other players outlooks then the run of the mill highlight video. Reminds me of the old DerDer videos. Paintball needs more of this.
AngelsNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 06:59 PM #8
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

Subterfuge owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Aggression really depends on the layout. Some field layouts just have a vast no man's land between the back and center 50, or from the center to the snake. Sometimes the snake runner has to run through three to four potential lanes just to make it to snake 1 on the break. It's impossible to edge for him, when you have three bunkers that have the same lane a tank can drive through.

Sometimes the frontman only has to worry about one bunker shooting him at a time and can win a straight forward gunfight, sometimes the whole field has the shot on his primary bunker.

Fields are sometimes biased toward the backman, sometimes the field creator doesn't know the frontman can exploit his layout and wreck the other team; however, this exploitation is usually the local layouts though. I think the NXL layout creators know exactly what they are doing when they reward aggressive players.

One lower divisional league was an absolute bunker fest. Then the next layout for that league had all the bunkers pushed to the back with huge massive lanes and a tiny snake where s1 was an instant death trap. It wasn't even functional as cover, you had to skip it. You were stuck in the back until most of the other team was eliminated. I wasn't quiet voicing my hatred for that field.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 02-05-2020 at 11:46 AM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 10:36 AM #9
BigNicky
Shoot Kill Win

BigNicky is a Professional paintball player
This video really rustled my jimmies. Some videos really capture the emotion of the game. And this one did just that. Had some adrenaline coursing through me after watching it.

Big Ups to Ludo for making this film. And Shouts out to Jacob. Been a top killer for a long time now.

#builttowin
BigNicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 05:31 PM #10
overshot01
?¿?¿?¿

overshot01 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
overshot01 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
overshot01 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Damage has always been one of the most available and candid teams in the game. Love to see this continue.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:14 PM #11
gatorsnrams28

plays in the NXL
gatorsnrams28 is an NCPA National Champion
gatorsnrams28 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsNightmare View Post
These kind of videos virtue are making are great. I enjoy a look at an individual player with interviews and other players outlooks then the run of the mill highlight video. Reminds me of the old DerDer videos. Paintball needs more of this.
Agreed, I would love to see more of these player spotlight videos. As opposed to watching highlights from past events it gets you more excited for the events to come.

CEP Paintball

University of Tennessee Paintball Alumni

Liberty University Paintball #6 - 2018 National Champ
gatorsnrams28 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.