Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-07-2021, 09:11 AM #1
FrankenMajor

Re: My Proto Matrix 6

I guess I found out to late that pm6s where not the ones to buy from the proto line. The pm8 now I shoulda got. But make due right, so I have the olive pm6, billy Wing bolt with tech t spacer kit, tool less back cap, I threw a UL frame on it because that is the single best mod for the proto, it took forever and a benjamin to get my boy to come off an Virtue OLED board they had sitting in dust in a drawer in their shop then the grips where a pain to get too. uL airport, empire barrel kit with freak inserts(.689). I kept the stock hyper 2 regulator because my pm6 has the factory thread issue where the reg screws on, the threads only take certain regs, even with standard threads. Out of 8 regs with standard threads only 1 fit, so I don't feel like trial and error with regs(too expensive if it won't fit to return etc)so I kept the hyper 2. So I had to convert my eyes from ribbon to break beam wired eyes, much better and stronger, there is no place for the ribbon eyes to plug in the oled board. I am desperately trying to get laser eyes in my pm6 without switching to a Un1 board. Can I get like gog wired laser eyes and splice them together, can I splice ANY laser eyes to my regular wired framed eyes, maybe where the factory connected them with the black rubber seal? Can I take it apart the wired eyes at the factory connected place and swap in laser eyes? Can anyone help me out? Paypal ready.
FrankenMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2021, 08:02 PM #2
dreakiller22

yo

are you selling the pm6?
to buy pm8 lol?
dreakiller22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 08:07 PM #3
StringbeanofOswegoIL

Dang. You sound heavily invested in this. Hopefully you can get an answer!
StringbeanofOswegoIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 07:44 AM #4
StringbeanofOswegoIL

https://m.facebook.com/groups/dyepai...2579551548023/
StringbeanofOswegoIL is offline   Reply With Quote