Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-27-2020, 03:31 PM #22
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrKey View Post
3. Adjust the dwell to the proper setting. I think 12-15ms is where it should be assuming my memory is intact(don't assume lol)? A lot of people mess with the dwell time and screw it up.
For the A1 series 8-9 ms is a good starting range. As low as 6 ms is achievable, and as high as 10 ms is sometimes necessary depending on weather and paint conditions.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-27-2020, 04:52 PM #23
maninblack2k

Annual Supporting Member
maninblack2k owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
maninblack2k supports our troops
maninblack2k supports DLX Technology
It would certainly be cool to have new production Angels. I love the platform and shot them for many years. I loved the A1 platform and still always think about picking another one up. Unfortunately the overall complexity of the platform and tri-tube design just don't fit what people expect these days. Many of the current platforms aren't near as much fun to tinker with for those of us who enjoy that but labor being what it is the tech scene for supporting a major platform needs to be toss out the part and slap a new one in to make everything economical from a support aspect.
Old Luxes - DLX Luxe #973, #2244, #847, #2067, #5806, #xxx, OLED11082, Luxe ICE #15077, Luxe X X-0233, Virtue Luxe Ace
New Luxe: Custom Ripper Luxe X
Stockholm Joy Fan Club fan #500
maninblack2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 02:18 PM #24
ChaseR

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninblack2k View Post
It would certainly be cool to have new production Angels. I love the platform and shot them for many years. I loved the A1 platform and still always think about picking another one up. Unfortunately the overall complexity of the platform and tri-tube design just don't fit what people expect these days. Many of the current platforms aren't near as much fun to tinker with for those of us who enjoy that but labor being what it is the tech scene for supporting a major platform needs to be toss out the part and slap a new one in to make everything economical from a support aspect.
yep, they would only sell if it were a tube with a foregrip. That is pretty much everything now.
ChaseR is offline   Reply With Quote