BigEvil-AO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2015, 09:01 PM #2
WoodChuck65

has been a member for 10 years
WoodChuck65 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Wow ... Why do people have to ruin good things and take advantage of them and make them look bad ... I'd punch that kid in the face whom shot them ...
Old 07-12-2015, 09:36 PM #3
usdpb

plays in the NXL
usdpb supports Shocker RSX
usdpb supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodChuck65 View Post
Wow ... Why do people have to ruin good things and take advantage of them and make them look bad ... I'd punch that kid in the face whom shot them ...
apparently my clone 5 can shoot 30 balls a second, would love to test it out on the guys doing this
New England Exalted #81

Sponsored By
Boston Paintball
Committed Paintball
BKIT
GI Sportz
Virtue
usdpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 12:56 PM #4
firefoxx04
Up the Irons

firefoxx04 supports Bob Gurnsey
firefoxx04 plays in the APPA D3 division
firefoxx04 supports DLX Technology
Not that I support the banning of anything paintball.. but if they didnt allow local stores like dicks sporting goods to fill CO2 tanks, a lot of this stuff would not happen.

The people who did this are the same people that go out into the backwoods with crappy walmart guns cranked up as hard as they can get them. The banning of CO2 fills from local sporting good stores would prevent this kind of thing. Almost everyone that does not play paintball has heard of how 'hard they shoot' because they heard a story from someone who knows someone that tried it once.. and that one time was probably a group of idiots shooting 450fps with monster balls without a mask.

when the debate happens, I hope those with power are able to make the distinction between the sport of paintball and the junk they sell at walmart and those that buy said junk. IT would help if the big companies like KEE would stop selling crap for super cheep.. but that wont happen $ $ $ $ $
firefoxx04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 02:44 PM #5
Nonesuch Mafia 1
Ballbreaker

Nonesuch Mafia 1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Nonesuch Mafia 1 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Nonesuch Mafia 1 supports Ninja Paintball
This has happened for years usually by someone that doesn't play paintball. Just a black eye for the sport. All we can do is put a positive light on our sport and watch out and report people we see doing stupid **** with paintball markers.
Angel G7 Fly Ice / Blue Fade
Angel G7 Fly Black/Graphite Fade
Angel A1 SB Blue -- Angel A1 SB Black and Blue
Angel A1 Black/Blue Fade

Bob Long Ripper 2
Nonesuch Mafia 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 06:08 PM #6
going_home
Hebrews 13:8

Annual Supporting Member
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
Question Do You Even Woodsball Bro ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefoxx04 View Post
Not that I support the banning of anything paintball.. but if they didnt allow local stores like dicks sporting goods to fill CO2 tanks, a lot of this stuff would not happen.

The people who did this are the same people that go out into the backwoods with crappy walmart guns cranked up as hard as they can get them. The banning of CO2 fills from local sporting good stores would prevent this kind of thing. Almost everyone that does not play paintball has heard of how 'hard they shoot' because they heard a story from someone who knows someone that tried it once.. and that one time was probably a group of idiots shooting 450fps with monster balls without a mask.

when the debate happens, I hope those with power are able to make the distinction between the sport of paintball and the junk they sell at walmart and those that buy said junk. IT would help if the big companies like KEE would stop selling crap for super cheep.. but that wont happen $ $ $ $ $

Thats gotta be one of the silliest statements yet.

You realize that paintball was renegade from the very first game ?

Not everyone lives near commercial fields.

Do you even woodsball bro ?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Zedong
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 06:57 PM #7
Crunkfist
Certified Tech

Crunkfist owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Had a dude with a bt slung over his shoulder and a lit smoke in his mouth try to walk through our largest mall earlier this year. Swat teams and panic for no good reason. i feel like i am the only person who has ever refused to sell a marker to a minor or drunk...
Crunkfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:04 PM #8
WoodChuck65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunkfist View Post
Had a dude with a bt slung over his shoulder and a lit smoke in his mouth try to walk through our largest mall earlier this year. Swat teams and panic for no good reason. i feel like i am the only person who has ever refused to sell a marker to a minor or drunk...
That's like the YouTube video where the guy is being detained and gets pulled out of the restaurant then goes for the gun in his pocket and the cops light his *** up, come to figure out that it was an air soft pistol. It's almost like these idiots we both talk about do that on purpose for attention or to intentionally get in trouble.