PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-12-2019, 11:38 AM #1261
MachinePB_Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
Well aware. I'm the friend of Noa's that wanted the tester after him.
As we started going to more events, we had less units available to send out for demos. If you wouldn't mind, reach out to us again (or get in touch with Noa to give you my direct contact) and we can re-evaluate sending some markers out as the seasons wrap up.

The blue and silver one is taking a Hawaii vacation for a month, so we are looking forward to getting some feedback and pretty pictures from over there.
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2019, 12:04 PM #1262
MachinePB_Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazer View Post
I think from purely aesthetics standpoint it looks clean. Surprised to read the comment about weight, because it doesn't look like it would be heavier than anything else. In any event a few extra grams probably helps with perceived recoil and barrel rise.
Weight is a funny thing. There's no arguing with an empirical measurement like grams, but we had one of the videos where Gaaron (you can find this video on our Facebook page) walked around and recorded first impressions. Some felt it was super light and others said it was a little heavy. Some liked the big trigger guard and others hated it. We tried to design it to be middle of the road, but everyone has their own preferences.

The perceived recoil is actually more affected by the bolt adjustment (ARAC) and barrel rise really is negligible, there are many shooting videos from Noa, Gaaron, Griffan, and some of our own.

I will admit the best thing about showing off the Vapor at events and Demo days is the first impression when they shoot it. Everyone has been very genuine in their response and has said that the Vapor 2019 has exceeded their expectations.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:09 PM #1263
ChuckLove

has been a member for 10 years
ChuckLove owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ChuckLove owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
If any New England winter testing is needed I'd definitely give it a good evaluation. I've got a deep knowledge and understanding of paintball guns past and present as well as play in freezing conditions almost every weekend. References as needed.
ChuckLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 07:20 PM #1264
Wicked_Bass

has been a member for 10 years
Wicked_Bass supports Team VICIOUS
Wicked_Bass supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragedmx View Post
i use a vanquish spring bolt inside a pooty vapor v3 bolt, w/ fragile paint.works great.

Would you be able to provide a picture of this?

Thank you
Old 01-30-2020, 01:16 PM #1265
Noa Bo
Back Center = Bad Back

Annual Supporting Member
Noa Bo plays in the APPA D3 division
Trademygun started carrying the new Vapor. I’ve heard from a friend who owns a 2019 Vapor, his has been an absolute machine ( pun intended ) over the winter. Good to hear.