PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-11-2012, 07:57 PM #1
Dilly0509

Dilly0509 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
A4 with virtue board problems.

Ok guys so here it is. The gun shoots great if i do no turn the eyes off (which it dosent have any way "sensi" i believe but it does not connect to the board) and the light is blue. When i start shooting the light begins to blink blue. I can shoot fine without breaking any balls while using the "2 shots per pull mode/rebound mode." FYI using a 2012 dye rotor. Now while I'm in the blue mode i cannot reach near as high rate of fire as when I'm in the red mode (red mode is eyes off). But as soon as i turn the eyes off and the light is red it will shoot fine until a high rate of fire is reached and then balls start to break locking the bolt and then leaking air. Could anyone tell me what is going on here? All the modes on the board are on default except for the firing mode.

BTW is an eye conversion for an a4 expensive? Can only find eyes for up to the A4 fly. So I'm assuming so. Thanks for your time and help guys.
Dilly0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2012, 10:56 PM #2
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
Pretty simple: in eyes off mode, there's nothing governing the shot cycle. With eyes on, you should be shooting at a crawl since there are no eyes installed in the gun. Turn your eyes-off MROF down to a level that your loader is capable of feeding and you won't be as likely to chop balls.

Since you already have a board, you could talk to Bob Moon at www.fixmyangel.com about having the gun milled and drilled for eyes. He takes on eye jobs on a case-by-case basis these days. Cost would be, IIRC, around 150 for the basic job or 250 for the EyeQ/Fly mod with the screw-down eye covers and eye straps.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:53 PM #3
Dilly0509

Dilly0509 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Thanks strange I really like the gun so if he'll do it I'll get it done. I shot him an email. Thanks for all your help! One day hopefully well have her running right!
Dilly0509 is offline   Reply With Quote