John owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
John owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
John owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellophane303 View Post
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread....#post100202203

Unless you want something more concrete than what I put together

I know they are amateur, but I should be able to find out what Brimstone is shooting this weekend. There are usually one or two of them at the field lately.
Your NXL Europe list is great. I am just trying to verify it and add the rest the teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyW0nka View Post
Docís has custom SFLís on the way and CVOís.
Updated, thanks. Know what anyone we don't have listed is shooting?
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2020, 04:16 PM #65
cellophane303

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Your NXL Europe list is great. I am just trying to verify it and add the rest the teams.
Wasn't sure if it got lost in the shuffle and missed. Looking forward to something more accurate as well.
cellophane303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:14 PM #66
RVD9431
Rob V

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
RVD9431 plays in the APPA Pro division
I'd bet good money that diesel doesn't end up using the syxx unless they are forced to. Remember when AC Dallas was supposed to be using them? Then it turned into just one player, then magically none? They cannot consistently shoot brittle paint.

Also, all these guns don't hold a candle to the CS2, by far the best out of all of them, and I've shot all brands. Wouldnt shoot a macdev if I could help it. God bless those are so loud.
RVD9431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:11 PM #67
highspeed93

highspeed93 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
highspeed93 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamateur View Post
I'm curious to see if F1 will break out into other teams at some point or just stay with the Dynasty boys.

I would be great to see RL using timmys again.

Maserati Owners Club Est. 2017
highspeed93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 10:05 PM #68
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD9431 View Post
I'd bet good money that diesel doesn't end up using the syxx unless they are forced to. Remember when AC Dallas was supposed to be using them? Then it turned into just one player, then magically none? They cannot consistently shoot brittle paint.

Also, all these guns don't hold a candle to the CS2, by far the best out of all of them, and I've shot all brands. Wouldnt shoot a macdev if I could help it. God bless those are so loud.
Didn’t they use those to win semi-pro or no?

The only mid-end marker I’ve ever used that consistently shot high-end paint was a Stealth/160R. I was thinking the same thing, so I was surprised to see they’re shooting the Syx but maybe if they won SP with them than they’re better guns than I’m giving them credit for.

WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 02:10 AM #69
lawf

Diesel shot Stealths and Vanquish's, I didn't see a single one of them using a Syx in the philly video i watched.

XSV Semi-Pro also all started with Syx's when they came out and now I see them all shooting vanquish's
lawf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:15 AM #70
BMJoker
Seasonal Streetballer

Annual Supporting Member
BMJoker donated to help Peyton Trent
FWIW Diesel had at least 2 players shooting the Syx at Cup. In my experience, with the proper setup, the Syx shoots brittle paint just fine.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:21 PM #71
lawf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMJoker View Post
FWIW Diesel had at least 2 players shooting the Syx at Cup. In my experience, with the proper setup, the Syx shoots brittle paint just fine.
yup youre right, just watched the video of Diesel VS Mutiny practice and there were 2 guys I saw shooting a Syx.
lawf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 03:09 PM #72
dannypizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawf View Post
Quote:
yup youre right, just watched the video of Diesel VS Mutiny practice and there were 2 guys I saw shooting a Syx.
bj also uses one almost always it seems on Dallas
dannypizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 06:19 PM #73
RVD9431
Rob V

plays in the NXL
RVD9431 plays in the APPA Pro division
Practices are one thing guys you need to look at the tournaments. Never the same thing

Ill bet we either see them breaking a lot of paint or just not using them all together
RVD9431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 01:28 AM #74
XxJKATxX
Legit As They Come

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
XxJKATxX owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
XxJKATxX owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
XxJKATxX supports Team VICIOUS
XxJKATxX is an NCPA National Champion
XxJKATxX plays in the APPA D4 division
XxJKATxX owns a Planet Eclipse LVR
With the New SYX updates + a lot of them using the BOSS SYX's they will have no issue shooting any paint.

160R,Trex Victory,DM7
Virtue Spire 3/FS 88/W Powerhouse Reg,
^Changes so much does not even matter XD

East Carolina Paintball Team Alumni
2015 NCPA National Champion Class AA
XxJKATxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 10:07 AM #75
Dr Furtrix

is playing at Living Legends XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by John
Yeah... Nothing wrong with the Adrenalin guns. I am keeping mine. It's one of the few guns I own I am hesitant to loan out. I'd be sad if it got beat up. Maybe I'll even get my case someday. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.pbnation.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
Yeah........this whole case ordeal has been a fiasco. I feel like they created so much work at the point of sale that could have been avoided by pushing the release and having **** ready to roll. It's stupid paying top dollar for a package and getting strung out like this. I feel for them in their current situation, this is just hindsight I guess.

Paying in March, receiving marker in December, and still not having a case and contents ticks me off.
Dr Furtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 11:11 AM #76
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
What does it take to properly set one up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJKATxX View Post
With the New SYX updates + a lot of them using the BOSS SYX's they will have no issue shooting any paint.
That's good to hear. I didn't realize Diesel wasn't actually shooting them. It will be harder to hide that on the webcast next week. We'll see what they are shooting right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Furtrix View Post
Yeah........this whole case ordeal has been a fiasco. I feel like they created so much work at the point of sale that could have been avoided by pushing the release and having <del>****</del> ready to roll. It's stupid paying top dollar for a package and getting strung out like this. I feel for them in their current situation, this is just hindsight I guess.

Paying in March, receiving marker in December, and still not having a case and contents ticks me off.
I admit, I'm not upset at all. Not even a little. I really like the gun, I am looking forward to the case and even though I didn't know what I was signing up for when I paid, I am excited to see my personal case and grips eventually. When I paid I didn't even know about the case. I don't think anybody did back then. I did hope for the gun itself a little faster but it is what it is.

They bit off a LOT making these guns and I love small custom houses making neat stuff. However, you have to realize when buying from the little guys that things take time and one of their biggest mistakes is often telling their customers too much too soon.
Old 02-29-2020, 02:08 PM #77
James Graley

James Graley is a founding member
James Graley works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
I admit, I'm not upset at all. Not even a little. I really like the gun, I am looking forward to the case and even though I didn't know what I was signing up for when I paid, I am excited to see my personal case and grips eventually. When I paid I didn't even know about the case. I don't think anybody did back then. I did hope for the gun itself a little faster but it is what it is.

They bit off a LOT making these guns and I love small custom houses making neat stuff. However, you have to realize when buying from the little guys that things take time and one of their biggest mistakes is often telling their customers too much too soon.
Your just excited to see your autograph on something&#x1f601;
James Graley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 01:20 PM #78
custommatt

custommatt is a Professional paintball player
custommatt supports Team VICIOUS
I think people will be very impressed with the way the syx shoots with the 1.5 updates. Mutiny had zero issues in california last weekend.

Matt Sossoman #85
Omaha VICIOUS

FARSIDE
GI SPORTZ
http://www.inceptiondesigns.com/
custommatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 04:54 PM #79
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by custommatt View Post
I think people will be very impressed with the way the syx shoots with the 1.5 updates. Mutiny had zero issues in california last weekend.
Not disagreeing with you, but I donít typically have any issues in moderate temperature climates with fresh paint either.

The real tests have always been mudfests, cold weather and extreme heat. Thatís when a few of my favorite guns flat out failed me.

Old 03-02-2020, 05:59 PM #80
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Not disagreeing with you, but I donít typically have any issues in moderate temperature climates with fresh paint either.

The real tests have always been mudfests, cold weather and extreme heat. Thatís when a few of my favorite guns flat out failed me.
True. This is why I loved my original Axe. It always worked. I could loan it out to the most incompetent people and it would stay shooting every time. I just tried out the new 1.5 for the first time this weekend and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
I shot the Empire SYX 1.5 side by side with an older SYX and the 1.5 was distinctly quieter and smoother. We (the owner of the stock SYX and I) were both genuinely surprised. I'd already told him not to expect a noticeable difference shooting 50 balls and to send his gun in for the upgrade even though his is working just fine. I couldn't believe there was a side to side difference we both could detect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Graley View Post
Your just excited to see your autograph on something&#x1f601;
Thunder's guns for 2020 look great!

Old 03-02-2020, 06:58 PM #81
HKnelly

to bad dynasty is the only team shooting f1
for me, those guns are way to heavy.
HKnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 07:19 AM #82
dubv187
Inglewood

dubv187 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dubv187 is an NCPA player
The "ripple" milling on guns is getting played out.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:41 PM #83
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

Iím surprised the 1.5ís shooting that much different from the Syx 1.0. Maybe that will result in more of the top level players running it this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKnelly View Post
to bad dynasty is the only team shooting f1
for me, those guns are way to heavy.
For real? I havenít seen a ďheavyĒ high end marker in years. The beefiest was the Vanquish and itís so solid/well balanced that with a light loader and modern tank, I have zero issues.

I havenít heard anyone else complain about the weight on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubv187 View Post
The "ripple" milling on guns is getting played out.
Agreed. Iím not wild about the new Ripper/Twister/Ripple milling on markers these days. Adrenalineís maybe the best looking of the bunch, but thatís the only one Iíd even consider.

Old 03-03-2020, 12:45 PM #84
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Iím surprised the 1.5ís shooting that much different from the Syx 1.0. Maybe that will result in more of the top level players running it this season.
I talked to Rocky Knuth at World Cup and he was all about the SYX. He said with a couple tweaks it is right there. I was honestly so skeptical I never followed up. However, with the limited amount I have shot the new version (only about a case), after shooting it side by side with last year's model, I am becoming more of a believer.
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.