Old 02-26-2020, 10:00 AM #64
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
John owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
John owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
Excellent news. Good to see you guys taking care of guns already in the wild.
John is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2020, 10:02 AM #65
inertstatic

inertstatic owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4leaf4life View Post

Old PBN Feedback:
34/0/0
inertstatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 10:49 PM #66
jonotwist
Needs more Enthusiasm!

has been a member for 10 years
jonotwist is playing at Living Legends X
jonotwist is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
As someone who's stayed in a Holiday Inn Express and is a professional in psychology... That's messed up. It's like 9%.
I'm gonna need more.deets, like actual penar? Or like immature cock n balls? (two circles and an ellipse)

Because the latter I've been guilty of. And am still guilty of.

I've painted a wall at a paintball field.
Drew on a cars with freshly fallen snow. Drew on Condensated windows, successfully tested a LED matrix with my first attempt at coding.... In class.
Engraved one on an old paintball gun.

8==D

"Sometimes it's not whether you win or lose. Sometimes it's how many pages you add to the rulebook."

WTB Landshark Edition BL Victory & ANGEL THE GAT PM me no rly... PM ME
jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:22 AM #67
Stratavarious

Stratavarious owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Stratavarious owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Stratavarious owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Hey guys,
Emailed empire about sending my Syx in, here's the reply I got. No judgements, I love my Syx and I think it's awesome Empire is doing the upgrade for the cost of shipping.

"Hi **** , Unfortunately due to the high demand for this upgrade, there may be a delay of up to 3 months on certain parts that become out of stock.

We can complete what is currently available and flash your board in the meantime. And if there is a remaining part needed for the upgrade, we can send it out no charge when it becomes available. (Or you are welcome to send in your marker again for the final upgrade and installation or wait until all parts are available; mid-April)

By sending in your marker now, you understand that there is a potential wait for any currently unavailable parts.

When you do decide to send it in, use the address below. Include a note requesting the 1.5 upgrade along with your name, address and phone number"

Not a huge deal for me up in Boston, weather is too cold to play til April anyway. It is interesting that they will do what they can and ship you the remainder of the parts at a later date as well.

Just an FYI
Stratavarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 10:30 AM #68
4leaf4life
WHAMMY

4leaf4life is a founding member
4leaf4life is a Professional paintball player
4leaf4life works for a Paintball manufacturer
 plays in the NXL
4leaf4life is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratavarious View Post
Hey guys,
Emailed empire about sending my Syx in, here's the reply I got. No judgements, I love my Syx and I think it's awesome Empire is doing the upgrade for the cost of shipping.

"Hi **** , Unfortunately due to the high demand for this upgrade, there may be a delay of up to 3 months on certain parts that become out of stock.

We can complete what is currently available and flash your board in the meantime. And if there is a remaining part needed for the upgrade, we can send it out no charge when it becomes available. (Or you are welcome to send in your marker again for the final upgrade and installation or wait until all parts are available; mid-April)

By sending in your marker now, you understand that there is a potential wait for any currently unavailable parts.

When you do decide to send it in, use the address below. Include a note requesting the 1.5 upgrade along with your name, address and phone number"

Not a huge deal for me up in Boston, weather is too cold to play til April anyway. It is interesting that they will do what they can and ship you the remainder of the parts at a later date as well.

Just an FYI
That's just being transparent. At this point we have parts, if they run out there will be delays. The faster you get it your marker in, the quicker the turn around.
4leaf4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 01:11 PM #69
Stratavarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4leaf4life View Post
That's just being transparent. At this point we have parts, if they run out there will be delays. The faster you get it your marker in, the quicker the turn around.
Totally. Not sour about it at all, I get it. I think it's awesome that Empire is doing this, love my Syx and pick up my Axe 2.0 as much as any of my other markers, always been a big fan of the platform.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:43 PM #70
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
John owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
I shot the Empire SYX 1.5 side by side with an older SYX and the 1.5 was distinctly quieter and smoother. We (the owner of the stock SYX and I) were both genuinely surprised. I'd already told him not to expect a noticeable difference shooting 50 balls and to send his gun in for the upgrade even though his is working just fine. I couldn't believe there was a side to side difference we both could detect.
John is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 09:14 AM #71
Nick Morrison
Unity PB

Nick Morrison owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
So is this Empire's new high-end flagship marker? I know they scrapped their "Squish line, yet they are allowing AC Dallas to shoot the GT, but making Diesel shoot the SYX 1.5. Is there another "highest-end" marker on the way from Empire to support their pro teams and ensure they are competing with the best quality equipment. Or is the SYX 1.5 their best speedball marker for the season and sponsorships? Some clarity from empire / GI would be great
BATTLE CREEK PB
Nick Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 09:40 AM #72
Stratavarious

Got mine back from Empire in less than 6 days, with everything except the ASA lever done. A note in the box said that would be shipped to me when available. I was able to take it out and shoot it...feels great. Soft, quiet, fast, with no breaks in the 1,000 or so 4 Star balls I put through it. More than pleased with the results and the turnaround.
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.