Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 05-26-2020, 03:37 PM #1
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Paul77 supports DLX Technology
That’s rad. Another new custom milled X

Update, ok I found them all now.

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-26-2020, 03:40 PM #2
Big Papa Pink
High-end Aficionado

has been a member for 10 years
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Big Papa Pink supports Ninja Paintball
Wow, that milling looks good. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Current Dark Side Markers:
Active: Several Markers
Active Reserve: Many, Many More
Retired from Active Service: A Few limited edition yet fully functional markers
Big Papa Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:56 PM #3
Paul77

More

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Old 05-26-2020, 05:00 PM #4
Paul77

Last ones

Old 05-26-2020, 05:44 PM #5
imped4now
BTFU

imped4now owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
imped4now supports Ninja Paintball
Spire IV

IV Core

Geo IV

That's a lot of IV's.

Lurker27:
As far as I can tell, both Dye and PE don't have real issues with their britches"
Jack Wood: I certainly have no issue with my trousers. You're 100% correct there, Ryan.."
imped4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 05:50 PM #6
Mr. Short Pants
I show off my shoes.

Mr. Short Pants plays in the PSP
Mr. Short Pants supports Cereal Killerz 2
I have to assume this means the loader and the gun will communicate with each other as has been tried in the past.
Mr. Short Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 05:56 PM #7
Paul77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Short Pants View Post
I have to assume this means the loader and the gun will communicate with each other as has been tried in the past.
You are correct.

The Virtue Ace is a collaboration between legends. We've taken the Luxe X and built the Ace around it's ultra performance firing system and designed all new electronics in the gun that integrate perfectly with the new Spire IV. This is no private label gun; the Ace represents many ground-breaking firsts in collaboration from the ground-up between legends in the paintball industry.

Wireless iFI performance integration between the Virtue Ace gun board and Spire IV loader
Wireless control of settings and functions of the Virtue Ace gun board via Android or Apple devices.
Integrated, matching Chromatic parts on the Spire IV and Ace fore grip, back cap and grips.
Custom, Limited Edition body styling
Custom Ace trigger with tactile racing groves
Highly limited edition colorways
Wireless Loader Syncing • Live Bluetooth Programmable • Smart Stat Game Tracking

The Virtue iFI board brings several new performance and usability features to the market. By wirelessly syncing with your Spire IV loader, the iFI enables your loader and marker to fire even more consistently and reliably as a single unit. And if the connection is ever lost for some reason, the Spire IV will function using the new standalone Spire IV Proactive feeding logic.

Live Bluetooth Programming allows you to make changes instantly using your mobile device or tablet without ever needing to turn off the gun. And the marker can still be fired, which makes configuration and adjustments so convenient without ever turning the gun on and off and re-entering the programming menu.

Smart Stat Game Tracking keeps track of game play and shot statistics automatically sensing the start and stop of each game without requiring you to do anything. These statistics can be published through your mobile device to a worldwide leaderboard database. As the database expands over time, you’ll be able to view and compare your own stats, your overall team stats, and other players as well.

Spire IV Enhancements

What's new on the Spire IV? The main differences are in the electronics and feeding logic. The Spire IV has been upgraded to work with the Virtue Ace wireless iFI platform. This new feeding technology allows for a tight integration between the loader and the gun and also maintains backwards compatibility on guns without iFI technology using the new Proactive Feeding logic pioneered on the CTRL loader.

Spire IV iFI Wireless Technology

When the Spire IV is paired with the Virtue Ace, the loader maintains instant communication with the marker's eyes which allows for significant improvements as both the gun and the loader are now synced together for faster and more consistent feeding, stopping and idle performance. And if the gun's eyes are turned off, dirty or if the Spire IV is used on a different gun, the Spire IV automatically transitions to the new proactive feeding mode, which will automatically feed with every shot until the stack is full.

Spire IV Upgraded Cosmetics
To help differentiate the Spire IV and give this latest model of the Spire family a new look, we've upgraded the color ring around the side with a more aggressive racing stripe that's also injected in stronger, more reliable glass filled nylon. Additionally, the side badges now feature injected Virtue logos, rather than a sticker badge.

Spire IV Toolless N-Charge
Near the end of the Spire III production, we upgraded the circuit board to allow for plug-n-play toolless installation of the N-Charge battery pack to make the transition to the Spire IV. All Spire IVs come with the electronics designed to install the Virtue N-Charge without the use of any tools.

The Virtue Ace + Spire IV represents the finest engineering and design in both paintball loader and marker technology. Here's what's included in each package:

Virtue Ace Luxe X Marker
Matching Virtue Spire IV Loader
Matching Chromatic Back Cap, Fore grip, and Grips
Custom Ace Trigger
14" Freak XL Barrel
Gun Case
USB C-Charger
Additional non-Chromatic Backcap
Barrel Cover
Parts Kit
Allen Key Set
Lube