Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-28-2020, 06:45 AM #1
PBNevets

T4 questions

Hey all, I got some questions about the T4. I am do they have compatible parts with the t4.1? I am mostly interested in the air in stock, I cannot find information on that. I doubt it but are there compatible parts with the T15? The mags need different springs to run normal balls or FS's correct? Anyone still rocking these and how hard has it been to find parts/mags for them?

Thanks all!
PBNevets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2021, 05:57 PM #2
suicidalsports

I have several. One of the first 10 original prototypes (Tiberius/Veritas Tactical mkIV) t4 for LE riot control, a standard t4.1, and a law enforcement version P4.1. As for finding parts for these.... Forget it. Nothing is interchangeable as far as mags or barrels. Lapco carries the t4.1 smoothbore barrel in .686 but that's about it for legit upgrades. Parts, you gotta find from other markers. Magazines... Same story. I only have 5 for my t4. And probably 20 total for the other two. Pepperball VKS mags will work for the t4.1 but they are hard to deal with because they work mainly with LEO and Govt agencies.
suicidalsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 05:20 PM #3
Drayven

has been a member for 10 years
VKS mags will engage with the mag catch, but will not reliably shoot FSR's. You can use roundball without issues. The magazine was designed for the Less Lethal shaped rounds, which are sized differently.